Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. How's the art pipes changed things jonno
  2. I'm in Europe this very minute just finished a hectic week of research on such subject I'll get some details up when I get home
  3. Ughh Ughh no way houses to buy
  4. I'll raffle it at our next meeting for a fee lol
  5. Throw it in the bin you have a gtr now
  6. I wonder why it's now broken Wasn't it a Good car
  7. Think we have a repost here mate But yeah what a motor
  8. So sorry for you dude I lost my parents young I know how you feel Live life to the full I'm sure your dad was proud of you
  9. https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/opentrack-track-days/albums/72157665237986340/ I'm in there somewhere not had chance to download yet
  10. LOL there is photographic evidence hang on
  11. Great news Nic. Any video/s though? Sadly not unless the others got some I was to focused on driving to put it on lol Although I'll ask the other lads as they said I was firing out some meaty flames down the pit straight
  12. Great news Nic. Any video/s though? Sadly not unless the others got some I was to focused on driving to put it on lol Although I'll ask the other lads as the try said I was firing out some meaty flames down the pit straight
  13. Yeah that was mentioned lol Flat out no lift would of gone a little wrong I feel lol
  14. Yeah it was awsome I was worried on how tight it was but it was all good A little help from friends saw me taking the bend at the end of the pit straight up the hill between 100 and 110 might not seem fast to some but it was bloody fast for me lol The zed was popping some big flames as well
  15. Yes indeed The conditions couldn't have been better dry bright and cold to aid cooling perfect day
  16. Awsome mate I went out in your old one it was a dream and he can peddle it well
  17. Just thought I'd let you all know cadwell was awesome and so was the car and it's tucked up safe in bed Had some help from friends that got me going a lot quicker than I've been before and also learnt so much about the capabilities of the z so much more confident with it now Thanks for all you advise
  18. Yay the stealth bomber is famous Also it's been to cadwell today and survived the day and what a day to tired to tell all tonight I'll save it for tomorrow
  19. Good price Now come on when is the r35 arriving
  20. It's monza carbon Apparently a pig to get hold of rsv bought plenty as it's in high demand looks almost real!! Need to find some of this Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk I know rsv bought every bit going at one point because it's so nice Other wrapping companies have been asking them for it Give them a call they have plenty
  21. It's monza carbon Apparently a pig to get hold of rsv bought plenty as it's in high demand
  22. I only have them on the rear
  23. I had a run in this before these came off the car drove lovely Come on it was joshes car would he put up with anything that wasnt right?
  24. I felt the same Anti roll bars and kws later it's a dream
  25. I'm sure they deliver peak tourqe around 2500 rpm as well
×
×
  • Create New...