Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. Doh just seen the date silly me lol
  2. Cool I was going to say you could here The one on the 70 bit It certainly wasn't unbearable
  3. Go nice on 370z
  4. Yeah I'm only thinking of getting stuck in the depths of Scotland What spacer would you need on front
  5. Is this a 350z?
  6. Right is it true you can run the 350z spare on the 70 and do you need spacers?
  7. Sound is great can't wait for mine and I'm heading stright to Scotland for a weeks driving to I will drown or my pals s2k lol
  8. Is this happening?
  9. 1 ish I think he said he's working sat morn then off to London so going to catch up with him in between hopefully See you sat
  10. Im coming to you sat Can you get me one on in 2 weeks?
  11. Invidia for 370z
  12. Looking forward to your review I want one
  13. Be good to get a listen of this where in the world are you
  14. Yeah ill come down for sure what is your postcode there?
  15. I'm in licester Saturday ive messaged him so hopefully get a look you say your fitting some satarday?
  16. How dose the new 370z pipe compare to the 350z resonated pipe on sound anybody know?
  17. I heard this very pipe today sounded perfect
  18. I need somthing like this for the 370 to house the jack Russell lol
  19. Yeah that's the one Mine started that way it then didn't do the the last 2 dots Not a big problem just annoying I have extended warranty so might may get it done as they only put the new one in 6 months ago put then the palava I had getting it sorted I may not bother
  20. Cheers mate looks like what I'm after Thanks for your help
  21. Well wouldn't want to turn up for the wrong thing dude sorry
  22. 29th lol Has this got to be done at Horsham Also I'm in a 370 is this the one that you have 5 maps on the cruise buttons?
  23. Any cabin drone on cruise?
×
×
  • Create New...