Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. All sounds like more hassle than its worth for me personally I'm not that mechanically minded So if the z is supercharged is a bit of a handfull then?
  2. oh now that i like
  3. ahh sorry ill get my coat
  4. all depends what bricks and blocks you want what are they for ? i think heavy concrete blocks were working out around £1 a block a little while ago but i wouldnt use those unless you realy need to there terrible things in every way
  5. my flat in a lovely little vilage 10 mins from birmingham airport and all major motorway networks has dropped 5 grand since i got it! i will be keeping this one untill i have to move then hopfully keep it on a buy to let its the only way ill get that money back
  6. Yeah no worries Like I say I'm going anyway to meet my freind from Devon but if anyone else wants to join in happy days
  7. ^ Thank you were looking on Monday the 29th for anyone who wants to join in so far attending 370z evo6 s2k m3
  8. yeah i know it dosnt stand out like it would on an other thats why i wanted to try them to see how carbon looked on black i quite like think it looks classy aginst black ill end up changing my mind and taking them off again
  9. http://s1283.photobucket.com/user/Nicholas_Hollingsworth/library/carbon%20mirrors
  10. A lot of tramping?
  11. Any particular roads for the elan valley ?
  12. im sat in my pants! and what
  13. is it the road the pin is on adrian
  14. your welcome to join us keith
  15. Think you better get a room lol
  16. Ah wow that looks nice
  17. that's great thanks by all means if people tag along and know a nice run they we'll be happy to go with that as I don't know much down that end I was just going to try and google map it hence that ask for help here thanks:)
  18. I went to mpss from potenza wasn't sure at first but wouldn't go back now there great and 800 fitted didn't think that was to bad for the 370z
  19. Ok mate will do I'll keep this updated when spoken to all involved if it's a day like today had been here should be a nice day for spin out. I've only ever done North Wales so would be nice to do some South and middle
  20. Thanks guys like I said Anyone welcome if it's dry and you want to drive come join in
  21. Hi guys My mate picked up his m3 today he's in minehead devon and I'm in the middlands so I'm going to meet him with a few others for a drive either Monday or a week Sunday Just trying to pick a dry day Anyway after a list of must drive roads in South Wales if anyone can help I know about the black mountains any others? Also anyone want to join in feel free more the merrier Thanks in advance
  22. I've one foot in for 370z kit Just waiting on 4 other members; )
  23. Come on boys gb can't look a gift horse in the mouth
×
×
  • Create New...