Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. Ah right I see. Can't wait to hear/see how your Zed turns out for you when you get everything sorted. Sure you're going to love it when it's all done. Thanks mate I'm dropping it to Lichfield next Saturday so I'll try and get some gtr porn pictures while I'm there lol
  2. bloody hell you would need a 1000bhp to pull that thing round
  3. cheers dan i think ill hand it all over to litchfeild and let them do what they see best
  4. cheers guys very true i just wasnt sure how it sits im thinking the holes sit outside the sump area then? sorry for my lack of savy on this stuff
  5. anyone near me weld alloy i need the holes on my gredy sump welding up like this http://www.the370z.com/diy-section-do-yourself/42072-diy-greddy-turbo-aluminum-oil-pan-additional-oil-cooling-option.html
  6. im not sure if it blew them out or they broke up inside either way he took them off they were rattling like hell
  7. Same as me mate ..... That's why I've bought a miltek to go with the decats ..... Don't want it to be loud , I like to hear the exhaust but too loud ruins the pleasure of driving for me . yep is your miltek on? much quieter my mate had berks on a s2000 and they fell apart inside so hes decat now ofcourse im sure it was an isolated case If you're talking about a supercharger blowing out the internals of HFC's then it is not an isolated case, ...I know for sure it has happened to a few supercharged Zed owners. Only last year Andy James sold his Berks HFC's as De-Cats because his supercharger had blown out all the internals from the HFC's. That's why I went the De-Cat route with my build as well otherwise I would have just stuck with my Berks HFC's. no my mates blew them selves to bits on a stock s2k but now you say that gm that makes me feel like im doing the best thing just wanted it to right when it rolls of the dyno ie nothing altering with air flow in and out
  8. Happy days I new I had quite a bit of stuff coming but flip me I've got a utility room full of goodies !! Had it all out .... Polishing the other bits of Ali pipe in the stillen kit and generally giggling alot Painted the ' stillen' on the inlet manifold red and going into the body shop next week for colour coding of some bits and bobs . And yes nic the frozen boost intercooler is ALOT better than the stillen one ! mines actually damaged im just glad im not putting this on lol just to be clear no reflection on adrian this was sealed when he gave it to me
  9. Same as me mate ..... That's why I've bought a miltek to go with the decats ..... Don't want it to be loud , I like to hear the exhaust but too loud ruins the pleasure of driving for me . yep is your miltek on? much quieter my mate had berks on a s2000 and they fell apart inside so hes decat now ofcourse im sure it was an isolated case
  10. ive got invidia de cats coming to go with my cobra i have concerns about the volume i only went with them because so many say the hfc or standard cats wont last long with the supercharger but to be fair im on the limit of loud now i will have to suck it and see i supose
  11. As opposed to this beast and much neater build quality
  12. Backing up adrians claim that you want the frozen boost intercooler Here's the level of quality from Stillen they dont make this themselves but should be a little ashamed of sending it out the rest of there stuff looks quality solid stuff
  13. yeah same on the price range side my mates just payed 18 grand for a 59 plate millage is in high 80s early 90s i just wanted somthing newish i could keep a few years for my 18 which is why i chose the 370
  14. wheres the rest of it
  15. I didnt even get to drive my mates but going on what ekona says good job i didnt or the z would be for sale
  16. my mate has one and loves it just been made redundant so its for sale shortly
  17. Right as you all know I've bitten the bullet and gone for the stillen supercharger for my 370z from TORQEN What can I say I'm the most hesitant person in the world!But adrian answerd all my questions and there were lots Kept me up to date with every stage of the process and delivered the goods in good time and well packed as promised Moral of the story in my experience of TORQEN buy with confidence he's a top bloke that dose as he says and best bit that we all like great price. Thanks again adrian
  18. I'm over the moon with it mate I'll make sure I keep you updated
  19. Ok saw Adrian tonight got my bits Thank god he didn't bring any brakes with him lol I will have a set be rude not to bit the piggy bank needs major surgery it's got a heavy leak lol
  20. Adrian can you go away please I can't afford to be associated with you anymore lol Think this be the next treat to myself not for a bit tho
  21. No no no no no lol why when I've bought one dose the one I really wanted come up lol Glwts
  22. More like burn the bedroom down and not here The missus screeming
×
×
  • Create New...