Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. +1 go see mitz sod nissan there jokers
  2. My pal has just sold his said he just didn't gel with it said it was verry nice but nice being the problem He said he never felt wowed by it a bit on the refined side His words not mine
  3. I'm near brum airport but supercharged and decats still give you an idea tho
  4. Don't start him off jesus
  5. My missus asked me what I wanted for my birthday the other day you have just reminded me jack royal wheel
  6. PM for price! For you it's 120% more! Goes without saying
  7. I don't particularly want to go much lower 10 15 max just want beter handling
  8. chiming in to see answers
  9. If you on FB, like our page to keep updated..we are in talks with rockingham to have events and race days there... And make videos as well. Wheels are Varrstoen ES2 in 19" (10j at the front and 11j at the back) will do
  10. love it you guys not far away we should merge love those wheels what are they
  11. You think it wouldn't put it down to well then? Not saying your wrong just after your opinion
  12. And that price is ????????
  13. I bet this would spank a z on a mountain road
  14. Look away look away lol
  15. One just for you graham
  16. You should of seen her in the flesh thank God the missus decided to stay home. .I would of been chopped up lol
  17. They photos from a get together to film promotional stuff for up coming event that's all ??
  18. https://instagram.com/thecannonrun3000/ Some more photos of the day here My freind terri has been doing there shots so far and hoping to be there official photographer
  19. Really thats awsome It sounded a treat
  20. 10000 miles on mine still going and griping strong
  21. It's my freind and Jay cannon thats set up the cannon run 30000 I don't know the ins and outs of it think svm probly just providing some sponsorship rather than being deep in it Was a good day it was for them to film so promotional stuff etc
  22. Josh, just put your hands in the pockets and dig for that credit card Yeah go on josh
  23. When is it in showrooms I'm tempted to try it myself big Honda fan
  24. Is this still going on
×
×
  • Create New...