Jump to content

Ceejay29

Members
  • Posts

    1,700
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ceejay29

  1. Very vascular
  2. Just google the BMW Z18
  3. What a jealous coward! The footage is crystal clear; it must be circulating on FB as we speak. I hope he is publicly humiliated.
  4. I'd be interested in a few parts 7 17 18 22 (discs only - maybe swap plus cash for OEM?)
  5. Oh wow.....didn't think it could get any worse! Suppose it has to be.
  6. I actually couldn't believe my eyes when stumbling upon this!! Gobsmacked for the wrong reasons!!
  7. Pink...orange/pink is my fav combo. Black; no brainer...pretty much as above
  8. Add some black undertones?
  9. Its red?? dragon fire red with orange pearlescent flakes Can't believe I missed this, it looks bloody awesome! Full respray right...can't be a wrap?
  10. Lovely colour. Wheels look great too
  11. I think the Z32 Twin Turbo will start to increase in value over the next 5-10 years. Prices are low at the moment, I cant see them dropping much lower. They are still fast, rare and look great. Wouldn't be surprised to see the 944 Turbo fetch crazy money in the future.
  12. Midnight purple! R33 GTR style
  13. +1 A cracking example that inspired me to begin modifying my engine bay among other styling items. I find it hard to believe that this has happened to what is clearly a cherished Zed. Really sorry mate. I only drove mine 400 miles between MOT's last year; come November she will be taken off of the road again and I'd anticipate the annual mileage being just as low. I am now concerned that this could happen to me Its clear that she will be back up and running; probably stronger and cleaner than before. Good luck and keep us posted Edit; If it were mine I'd slowly rebuild it over the winter to a higher spec - a positive must come out of this
  14. Haven't touched it in a while. I think respraying the plastic above the rad and slam panel is next;
  15. Decided to take some snaps of the lady this eve as I haven't driven her in a while. The image quality isn't that great which disappoints; I expected the artificial car park lighting to help out....more of a hindrance with my camera. Nevertheless I did manage to get a few "decent" images; I think the 7th and last are my favourite.
  16. Ever come across a warning light on the dash and wondered what it was trying to communicate? Well fear no more;
  17. I have recently found myself following these guys on FB in awe. Some of their videos are terrifying; Their blogs documenting trips around the world are truly inspiring; they appear knowledgeable both architecturally and culturally which makes good reading. Worth a view if you are interested in experiencing cities from "above" and/or architectural photography. http://ontheroofs.com/ https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ontheroofs/436157096518174?fref=ts
  18. Get out! Neither have i +1
  19. Provisionally sold pending collection.
  20. I'm not sure if these are much better....
×
×
  • Create New...