Jump to content

Av8er

Members
  • Posts

    201
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Av8er

  1. Just had a look through some posts from the guy I sold her to. It looks like she was pulled around, new body kits, coil overs, “sound system”, wheels blah blah blah. I fear she will no longer be the girl I knew 😔but that’s life! Should have never sold it.
  2. I can’t remember how it’s spelt Damned, Dam’d, Damm’ed or any other potential way of spelling it. I looked at replacing it when I owned it as the garage completely screwed it as they smashed it into the lift, I could not find it ANYWHERE!
  3. After years of getting rid of my old Z, I a) want to know where she is now b) find the owner, and try to buy her back! no car has ever made me smile as much as she did. it was a 2003 fair lady, after searching the reg when I owned it, nothing pops up in regards to MOT. So I’m thinking it’s either been written off, or moved to a private plate.
×
×
  • Create New...