Jump to content

WhackyWill

Members
  • Posts

    11,395
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WhackyWill

  1. Saw this add last evening. . They used a Zed as not many people will recognize the car.
  2. Welcome to The Land of Zed. . Lovely HR, Nice mods.
  3. PSG Owners searching for David Luiz's receipt..!!! :lol:
  4. One for Grundy..!!
  5. I'm going to keep my Zed for a while yet, would like a SL55 AMG next.
  6. Watched it , Brilliant..
  7. :lol: :lol:
  8. I must admit the recent whines from some of the drivers is getting beyond ridiculous, behaving like spoilt children, get on with racing! They have now made the top cars so equal within a few tenths over a lap, that the drivers have to try anything to gain a slight advantage. But I totally agree "whinging" down the radio to get your fellow drive in the sh1T is not cricket..!!
  9. I totally agree. Wonder what the "knock on" TV Schedule costs were..!!
  10. Welcome to The Forum Hope you find what your looking for, a few about.
  11. It was completely unnecessary to repair it where it was, the chances of another car hitting the same piece of barrier were probably Zero...But due to Elf and Safety the F1 Silverstone Insurance policy states "That all barrier sections must be maintained and repaired to their satisfaction at all times that racing is taking place". (or words to that effect) ..
  12. Turned this down today, had some work to do..must have been mad...Hamilton testing tomorrow.
  13. What MPG did you get..?
  14. That's well cheap, lets know what it costs to get it painted.
  15. Happy Birthday , Have a good one.
  16. Nice mods . Keep it up .
  17. Have a read through this.. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/56870-guide-for-new-memberspotential-buyers/
  18. Great price Dave. Should sell.
  19. You probably wont, even Clive Sinclair failed with the C5..
  20. Not long enough or until I get bored...!!!
  21. I know just signed up for a 0800 number, think we paid £500 for those numbers quiet a few years ago but just don't need them now, I don't mind splitting them If somebody only needs one, but best to keep them as a pair we only used them for incoming that why we had them a Pay as you Go, you can change them to contract or take them to any other network Who did you use for your 0800 numbers if you dont mind me asking? 08 Direct. www.08direct.co.uk www.0800numbershop.co.uk www.03numbershop.co.uk
  22. I know just signed up for a 0800 number, think we paid £500 for those numbers quiet a few years ago but just don't need them now, I don't mind splitting them If somebody only needs one, but best to keep them as a pair we only used them for incoming that why we had them a Pay as you Go, you can change them to contract or take them to any other network
  23. I'm sure I saw this card (with 'Whacky Will' and a mobile number) dotted around several phone boxes in Central London..... What were you doing in London "cruising" around phone boxes...!!!
×
×
  • Create New...