Jump to content

Mopedmark

Members
  • Posts

    2,912
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mopedmark

  1. Hello and
  2. Mopedmark

    My zed

    Very nice
  3. Up the Baggies
  4. Hello and I'm from west brom
  5. Yes nice meeting you mine is the one with a few touches to the engine
  6. Sure was
  7. Wow wow wow guys nothing wrong with Blade
  8. Hello and I did the same
  9. Looking at them photos mate I would say the damage was done before it was packed the second pic it looks like damage under the paint as well
  10. Hi mate first off is the packaging damaged in the same sort of place and also I have got a mate who is a specialist fibreglasser let me know mate
  11. Nice little update mate see you on Friday at lakeZ
  12. must have been very unlucky with all that driving
  13. Nice
×
×
  • Create New...