Jump to content

Mopedmark

Members
  • Posts

    2,912
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mopedmark

  1. Well that's a nice piece of luck
  2. Mopedmark

    Smoothed spats

    Different is the way forward
  3. Another well deserved well done for the Zed Shed
  4. That's really bad sorry to hear this mate she must have been messing to get it into park, unless she was sitting on it sorry for that her car would have stopped all most instantly I bet
  5. along look forward to meeting you at west Mids meets we do loads throughout the year 14N will keep you posted he's on the ball is our 14 N
  6. very nice
  7. Even if you buy a new one you will still have to swap old one for new so why don't you save loads of money,clean you old one reconnect if it works money saved if it doesn't work your all ready for a new one I have cleaned out both of mine and they now work perfect
  8. I have one got to paint it first when I get round to it
  9. More skulduggery
  10. along and check that oil level you will find the dipstick mmmmmm interesting
  11. Mopedmark

    GTR V-max

    Wow now that's speed for a Nissan
  12. I personally have steps
  13. along Damien
  14. Mopedmark

    Cool zed pic

    Great pics guys
  15. His car his money his choice that's all that counts
  16. very cruel that was Humpy but funny though
  17. Mopedmark

    NEWBIE

    along
×
×
  • Create New...