Jump to content

Mopedmark

Members
  • Posts

    2,912
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mopedmark

  1. cool
  2. Saw this a while back just so ridiculous but funny
  3. looking nice
  4. looked a nice day out people's
  5. Interior looks good well done to Vlad
  6. Oh yes she's all pristine now
  7. Hi mate I use a small tank one for my spraying, pros, small compact neat, cons the unit cuts in more often because of small capacity
  8. Hopefully Keyser someone has bought the whole lot everything but if it did fall through I will Pm you mate :thanks:
  9. We All want to see the Green one
  10. Bring it on
  11. Why thank you Mr Keyser but it's all going soon I have something else in the pipeline for it
  12. What do you want to know mate
  13. Hi mate do you have the bonnet release catch pm mate thanks
  14. Plugs or fuel starvation but that would probably chuck a the eml light on plugs first I would think
  15. Ok I missed the video not firing as ZMANALEX said try the plugs first, no eml light on ?
  16. Could do with more info Jack it's all a bit vague
  17. along Cameron when are you looking to view this car ? Also it's a private sale yes.You got more info on the car miles condition standard or modded colour etc let us no more mate
  18. along I also have Jap bikes and dogs
  19. Hi mate, sad you've sold her onwards and upwards, hope you have a good time over there oh yer Up The Baggies, once a Baggie Allways A Baggie,
×
×
  • Create New...