Jump to content

benjy88

Members
  • Posts

    804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by benjy88

  1. Anyone know who the admins are on the Facebook page by the way?
  2. Good stuff! Glad to hear it! You all well n good?
  3. Afternoon all! Just thought I'd say hi and catch up on some gossip, as it's been about 6 years since I was in here, and was chatting to the buyer of my old ginger girl earlier. Any of the old crowd still about? Buster? Humpy, Payco n co? I'll not let any of you bad influencers tempt me into a zed just at the moment as I don't have dosh - but thought I'd come say hello for old times' sake! All the best you old duffers! Ben
  4. Hi dude, Are we on for the side steps? Cheers B

  5. Hi dude,

    1. benjy88

      benjy88

      Can you give me a price on the side steps? Would like them if poss?

    2. Payco

      Payco

      Hi mate.£115 delivered from RT Performance around 10th March when they have removed them.Can send you some photos this weekend...

    3. benjy88

      benjy88

      AbsoIuteIy. Do you want a deposit on them, or are you happy to sit on them tiI they're off...? Photos wouId be great :)

  6. HeIIo mate, whereabouts are you based? Best, Ben

    1. djtimo

      djtimo

      Not far from liverpool mate, Why?

       

  7. It's my birthday n I'II skid if I want to!!

×
×
  • Create New...