Jump to content

Harryjax

Members
  • Posts

    2,005
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Harryjax

  1. Happy birthday guy's
  2. There's one in Westbury Wiltshire. Not sure of the name. They done the rolling road at Castle Coombe Japfest. I get you their number if you want it.
  3. Belated happy birthday
  4. Happy birthday guys
  5. Cracking job. Are you taking orders
  6. I can recommend JB AUTOS They done my 370z. Utterly fantastic service and top paint job. Personally having used others in the past. I wouldn't go anywhere but JB in future. I plan on taking my alloys there when funds are available. 100%
  7. A donut maker in the cubby hole.
  8. Can anyone recommend a supplier of a snowfoam liquid. Local supplier has stopped selling it.
  9. Damn !!! If it falls though I'm here waiting too . Double damn Third in line. no - you're not (you're 4th) - i pm'd him ages ago (i'm hoping I was 1st, but possibly 2nd) - no response yet though ? OY stop pushing in. I PM'd him before he posted this thread.
  10. Damn !!! If it falls though I'm here waiting too . Double damn Third in line.
  11. Happy birthday guys
  12. ^^^ your not the only one that thinks that
  13. Happy birthday guys
  14. And to answer you question. It's the Mecca for Z's and a place to gain weight. Due to Donuts.
  15. The Canser is spreading. Gun attack in France 11 people dead over a cartoon.
×
×
  • Create New...