Jump to content

Harryjax

Members
  • Posts

    2,005
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Harryjax

  1. If we all get one we could sell power back to the grid.
  2. All I would need is a 12v battery a couple of blunt household needle a few house cleaning chemicals. Pain and suffering would begin.
  3. Happy birthday
  4. "Wanna bet"
  5. Your wrong. Because I would.
  6. Yep read that the other day. Lot more info here: http://www.dailymail...D-slip-net.html Now we just need the SAS to catch or kill this scum bag. Killing him is too instant..skin him alive and leave him out in the sun for a week or so and spray him with salt water every now and then.... I would have loved some time alone with this terrorist. Just to show him the true meaning of terror. I'd make sure he'd suffered a very slow agonising death.
  7. Is that really a bun or is it a Selfie Dave? It's a good likeness.
  8. RIP.
  9. thanks for the info guys. Ordered a full set.
  10. Any one using these? If so how do they compare to oem pads? http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=121474408630 Post up what makes your using and rate them 1 being rubbish to 10 being the dogs dangles
  11. happy birthday guys
  12. Very nice. Enjoy.
  13. Looks good.
  14. Chop the trees down. Sorted
  15. I must say that's a 100% improvement No dark areas No over exposure No blue tint. Your photography has improved. The Z looks great as always.
  16. Go Nick his wheels quick.
  17. Sad news. RIP Good Sir.
  18. Happy birthday.
  19. I'd put money on it that he's also a kiddie fiddler.
×
×
  • Create New...