Jump to content

StevoD

Members
  • Posts

    9,582
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by StevoD

  1. xbl : draggster if your like warpedstorm (cant recall forum name) please dont add me you mean as i actually have to try on forza i cant slide about and have fun anymore
  2. might get a better price on here than your local dealer
  3. thats a nice amount off but still alot
  4. Start chasing dedman in the FBS Getting out in the Zed more doing some more social visits/events Losing weight again Trying to keep an account on here
  5. Looks like I'll be heading south in a day or two
  6. Of course you have, it's the only way you've got post count up that high in the 12 minutes you've been here. 12k in just over a year not bad
  7. yea dont take everything here to heart. 90% of stuff is just banter
  8. Google actually
  9. I just can't like them
  10. Bent and buckled are two different things Also look where the tape is its 10mm above the other if it's grown an inch over 10mm of the circumference the rim would look a lot worse than that it would have a spike on it
  11. that what i thought but when you look at the white stuff on the alloy the tapes been moved maybe 10-20mm up between photos if there an extra inch there over 10-20mm would stand out like a sore thumb that doesnt well not to me
  12. advert might be right thats not buckled it dented hard to tell from pictures If its buckled its got a dent as below ie flat spot bent inwards or i would bet 80% of 350z wheels would be similar to yours hence why all wheels end up with weights as the wheels do naturally deform on the road , only way around it is buy a new one, also the two measure tape pictures might be the angle taken from but looks like the tapes held at different angles which will make it more different than it is take it to a garage and see how many weights it would take to run true can you get a picture from infront and behind the face like the image above
  13. Xbox 360 and forza is what you need
  14. Really wow I never heard of a car of which when you need new discs ,you have to get a whole hub sounds a ball ache
  15. And your the same guy that was arguing about bhp readings where you can take them from and technicalitys of it etc Yet stumpted by a nut fitting a spacer ?
  16. and not a krispy kreme in sight
  17. StevoD

    Cosmis

    https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=cosmis+s1&safe=off&espv=2&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=nmKcVLyjGYHlUuL2gqAL&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ&biw=1920&bih=979
  18. StevoD

    Cosmis

    looks like something designed for a truck imo
  19. tarmac blue washer set
  20. I was messing around in a snowy los santos on the box of x I probably won't get chance to see the snow as its one day only and we have a full schedule apparently. Told the OH I'm happy to stay at home and spend the day with the dog..... I'm not sure what I did wrong but it was like lighting a rocket no its few days before and after
  21. I was messing around in a snowy los santos on the box of x
×
×
  • Create New...