Jump to content

StevoD

Members
  • Posts

    9,582
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by StevoD

  1. Im only 23
  2. loose the silly clown face and it would look great
  3. timehop treated me to a special from my younger self
  4. possible depending on stcok and jdm/uk etc
  5. http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/products.aspx?CategoryId=7296d2f3-47cd-4b4a-8820-375b59bc2192
  6. wheres the rear sump ?
  7. depends how drive its called low and slow for a reason
  8. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/87175-370z-vs-2015-mustang/ http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/94187-uk-mustang-pricing-revealed/page__st__20
  9. StevoD

    JAE 2015

    im with jdm-register w3-4
  10. you just hate any where drink people enjoy themselves
  11. so why doesnt it remove the word you? lol Edit it does haha
  12. Found it Anyway NOTICE ME SENPAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #TeamM&S4lyfa
  13. this the thing amy went to
  14. but when i search 'what mod have you done today' it goes to what have you done today also i still cant find it anyone got a link
  15. trying to find what mod have you done today thread in search and searching for 'mod' is banned The following search terms are not allowed and were removed from your query: mod
  16. Tarmac are approved sellers of Takata give them a message
  17. hero 4 is awesome
  18. thats what the 101 number is for
  19. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/KODAK-Pixpro-WP1-Tough-Compact-Digital-Sport-Camera-Yellow-Black-New-/121522441619?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item1c4b4d4d93
  20. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Polaroid-IE090-18MP-Tough-Camera-Blue-/351285474955?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item51ca3ef68b
  21. i use this on site jobs http://www.wexphotographic.com/buy-ricoh-wg-30-digital-camera-black/p1561539?cm_mmc=googlebase-extension-_-cameras-_-digital-cameras-_-ricoh-wg-30-digital-camera-black_1561539&utm_source=googlebase-extension&cm_mmc=google+-+warehouse+cameras+%26+lenses-_-shopping+-+cameras+and+lenses-_-&mkwid=ygle22id&pcrid=54652585569&gclid=cj0keqiau_gmbrdhtk-kzqkcujwbeiqajvb8nwtoza4qah7_zamtai-kgwaicihjmfwgfhuhvqw4zu4aartj8p8haq
  22. That won't go in my suitcase I'm in America soon maybe any spares can go in my case You might have to mark it down on the customs forms?! I suppose that as it's a used part it's only worth what someone is willing to pay for it though! o really what if I tell them it's a gift
  23. That won't go in my suitcase I'm in America soon maybe any spares can go in my case
  24. Wish I had 30k to just drop on a car haha
  25. StevoD

    Tire Choice

    I just got a full set of mpss fitted for £755 Also I've found tyreleader to always be cheapest
×
×
  • Create New...