Jump to content

smudgedon

Members
  • Posts

    2,417
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by smudgedon

  1. Just to clarify, this was bought by me over a month ago
  2. Rob you've already seen this fitted to my car you prat
  3. Decent night apart from the odd dickhead here and there. Genuinely thought a golf was gonna take my car out at one point
  4. Ian, any chance of supplying an engine bay bolt set in Purple?
  5. I'll be there
  6. As you say, this comes round quicker each year I'll be sure to get my poppy and wear it with pride as I do each year. If I'm honest I have no interest or real knowledge about the war (history was my worst subject at school ), however the meaning of the poppy and the lives that are helped with the raised money is something I do take a keen interest in If it wasn't for those brave men and women that gave their lives, I wouldn't be here so it's the least I can do to show my respect, and the same goes for everyone else in Britain
  7. PM inbox limit has been reduced to just 200, most people (me included) had way over that and you can't send them a PM until they've deleted a few and got under the 200 limit
  8. I'm in Ian, pm me with payment details and I'll send money next Friday on payday Anything further on the shade of purple we're going for?
  9. Not until about 8pm
  10. Ian I can't PM you, can you do a purple set for me?
  11. Speed awareness courses make no difference to insurance. You are not legally obliged to tell them either I know this as the guy who conducted my speed awareness course last year said these words himself
  12. I had a mondeo ST a couple of years ago and was pleasantly surprised with the speed of the thing, how well it handled and the fact that I could move house with it! Rear seats down gives you enough space for a double mattress! Would definitely recommend one and could easily pick one up for less than 6k so you got some change too
  13. Can you pm me some prices and specs please
  14. Tried pming you but won't let me Send me your best price posted
  15. Thanks Are the rears full coilovers or spring and damper separated?
  16. Can you pm me prices and details?
  17. Any chance of posting?
  18. Looking to get some coilies in the near future. Nothing fancy just want height adjustment really What would people recommend for around £750? Are HSD any good?
  19. I think the old "whats new" was easier to use, probably just need to get used to it though
  20. Bump?
  21. Wow they're nice!
  22. Keeps getting delayed
  23. Watching the live feed on YouTube
×
×
  • Create New...