Jump to content

smudgedon

Members
  • Posts

    2,417
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by smudgedon

  1. smudgedon

    Wheel nuts

    Still want new wheel nuts anyway though guys...any suggestions?
  2. smudgedon

    Wheel nuts

    Got one of those, the holes on my BuddyClub wheels are so tight though so the plastic covered one doesn't fit
  3. smudgedon

    Wheel nuts

    OK, time for some new wheel nuts Want some fairly long ones, and preferably a fairly small socket fitment. My ones at the moment require a 21mm socket and I've marked my wheels slightly due it being extremely tight (insert sexual innuendo here). So preferably something with 19mm to avoid damaging the wheels further As for colour, I think a simple black would suffice Any recommendations? Don't want to spend an absolute fortune, but want a decent set for my money
  4. Epic comment from one of the guys on another forum from a recent RR day I attended
  5. I'll give him a shout mate http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tree%20fiddy
  6. Mate of mine works at a place in chessington that does wrapping
  7. Looks like he wants them gone......make him a cheeky offer He's a stubborn cunnt and I bet he wont consider any offers under 1500
  8. I need to test ot on the same dyno as before to confirm that
  9. So today was eventful Up early to head down to Austec Rolling Road. Car only got 256bhp or something like that, which isn't right seeing as it was 272bhp a few months back before it go decatted. Back to Surrey Rolling Road for a comparison I think! Pic of it on the rollers: One in the sun: And a video of the NOISE: And then a few pics of the other cars there: So called "650bhp" Supra that ran 549.4bhp, and then magically changed to 649.4bhp...hmmm 200sx Then it was back home to get the roof wrapped in black vinyl, only managed a few pics of the roof but will try and get a full car one shortly Back window needs tinting to pull it off fully Decided to mod my exhaust while they were busy with the roof Also fitted the 10mm spacers to the front which already had longer studs from when the car came with spacers. I need to change the studs on the rears which I'm hoping to do tomorrow providing the bolts for calipers aren't too hard to move Before and after of the front: And a few others And came home to find my new snow foam lance which I'll be testing out tomorrow. Bit larger than I thought!
  10. Spotted you on the opposite side of the M23 going South as I was heading back home towards Croydon Had black wheels by the look of it, anyone on here?
  11. Worth more than that, but certainly not £9k About £7k would be right in my opinion
  12. Little video of the exhaust system seeing as I was bored in traffic and next to the wall on the M25 earlier today this is only at about quarter throttle
  13. For 10mm I wouldn't worry too much about swapping the studs out for longer ones
  14. This guy is a rip off merchant. I saw 2 Zed's that he had for sale when I was looking back in June 2012, both were WAY overpriced and he just wouldn't budge EDIT - he wants £9k for the car, a 54 plate with 63k miles on it dreaming much?!
  15. You probably would have heard me
  16. I prefer dodecahedron's myself...
  17. Not hard to change yourself mate, it's 16 (I think) bolts which are easily accessible, take the top off, spin the spacer round and then put it all back together. 20mins tops
  18. Passed me on the M40 today, reg was W6 GRS Anyone on here?
  19. I was southbound on the M6 when I spotted you going the other way this afternoon Pretty sure you saw my car, anyone on here?
  20. I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure the edge is supposed to be flush the plenum....
  21. Small purchases to be fitted over the weekend: Eibach 10mm spacers to go on all corners, should set the stance off nicely And some new gearstick and handbrake gaiters With purple stitching of course Also got the adjustable drop links, but left them at work on Wednesday Attending a RR meet tomorrow, more for the fun of it, but will be interesting to see if my decats and exhaust system make any difference from the last time I had it rolled at 271.4bhp
  22. RIP Mark, was a pleasure to meet you those few times last year and discussing your old Sunset Zed in detail when I nearly bought it from the dealer you sold it to Mark only lived round the corner from me, such a shame that none of the locals could see him over the last few months due to his illness. I will most certainly be attending to pay my respects on Friday should that be OK with Amy
  23. Ended up leaving Manchester at around 1.30pm in the end, taking 5 hours to get home with traffic on the M6, M40 and M25 But, the car was once again faultless and I arrived home without a single pain or any tiredness Things I've learnt from the last few days: 1. The M62 summit (UK's highest motorway) has some great scenery! 2. The Zed is very comfy on a long ride (568mile round trip) 3. The Zed is quite economical on long journeys - I averaged 32.2mpg and that was with sitting in lots of traffic today. I used 1 tank and just under another quarter. I reckon I could easily get 500miles to tank on a clear run 4. Lot's of people like my purple wheels numerous thumbs up and smiles as people were alongside the car in traffic 5. Don't try chasing a Lambo Gallardo...they're fast but I'm louder 6. Multi-story car parks are not my friend! Lots of scraping the front bumper coming down the ramps Saw 2 Zed's, 1 Azure going North on the M6 at around 2.45pm and an import in the traffic on the M25 at around 5pm. Also saw a black 370z who had a good look at the car before overtaking me She's enjoyed her trip I think, now she's all tucked up for the night, ready for a rolling road day and some tweaks tomorrow
  24. Not sure yet Mike. Might be heading up to Blackpool to see a lady friend of mine. If not I'll be leaving around 3ish About to go into a meeting so will update in a couple of hours
×
×
  • Create New...