Jump to content

smudgedon

Members
  • Posts

    2,417
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by smudgedon

  1. Does he just buy everything? You're next on my list
  2. Pros - bitches love big brakes! Cons - expensive and heavier than standard
  3. Dibs on passenger side window motor You around this week one evening for me to grab it?
  4. I saw a white 370z on the A24 (Ewell by-pass) around 6pm earlier
  5. Someone say purple?
  6. SOLD to meeee Nice to meet ya
  7. Picked up my new front brakes from tez162003, nice to meet you and my car's twin 4 pot Brembo calipers with 355mm x 32mm grooved, drilled and vented discs 30cm/12" ruler at the top of the picture :| Couple of the cars together
  8. 2 girls in the car, kept overtaking each other before you pulled off onto the M4 I think your passenger liked my wheels
  9. My black tie was ruined after lending it to a friend recently. Next best option was that I thought, didn't even think about it until octet mentioned it when I arrived Everyone thought the cars were a perfect idea and exactly what Mark would have wanted
  10. Really wonderful morning, fantastic turnout for a great man. So many clearly loved him dearly and so many friends that truly respected him Graham, I'll pm you about an idea I've got later
  11. Dibs Pm'd
  12. Cheers buddy It's a colour I've had on various cars, never let me down
  13. Brakes are getting changed anyway Getting a set of locking nuts in the same colour I'd rather have one!
  14. So, which colour wheel nuts do you think I should opt for? Black: or Neon Chrome: And in case you don't know what colour my wheels are:
  15. smudgedon

    Wheel nuts

    Muteki seem to be well rated, plus the 17mm is perfect as I won't wreck my wheels
  16. smudgedon

    Wheel nuts

    Hmmm....black or neo chrome?
  17. smudgedon

    Wheel nuts

    They look perfect, thanks Can't really get purple nuts for purple wheels though, black will have to do
  18. Anyone going this weekend? I'll be there on Sunday
  19. smudgedon

    Wheel nuts

    Cheers guys
  20. Anti-clockwise on the M1?
  21. How is this relevant Ian?!
  22. Stop being a little girl about that! It's bull spunk and you know it "dibs" is what you use in the playground at school
  23. Inbox is full mate, 1st dibs (to conform with the apparent "rules" on this forum) if you can PM me please
×
×
  • Create New...