Jump to content

smudgedon

Members
  • Posts

    2,417
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by smudgedon

  1. Too much green for me....
  2. Oh....well this is embarrassing
  3. Exactly why I asked want to clarify before something silly happens....
  4. The only benefit of owning a @*!# car I was always tempted to not avoid an accident iny old crappy cars. Like if someone pulled out in front of me I was so tempted to just go into the side of them knowing it'd be their fault
  5. Very small but nice place. About 20mins train journey from central London and 5mins drive from the M25 Not much in terms of nightlife is the only downside
  6. Wheels off, cleaned, polished and sealed. Car rinsed off as it was polished and waxed earlier in the week, looking lovely and shiney for the wet journey tomorrow! Ready to go
  7. Mine doesn't seem to work now think it might be the receiver as it doesn't even click when pressing the button on the fob like before Will investigate on Sunday after Japfest
  8. Personally I'd get something that isn't specific to the car When you move on, it'll make no sense to keep it unless you get another car with a Z in the name
  9. stick some bungs in......thats what i ve done I didn't really think of this...... Scorpion BB, Cobra Y Pipe and H-Dev silenced decats. Am I going to be ok?! i d hope so.......i am running Berks HFC,Cobra y pipe and k1 Bet mines louder than yours
  10. I'll be designated picture taker if someone wants to lend me their DSLR during the track sessions? My car is too loud for tracks
  11. ONLY run her on shell v power or tesco momentum 99. Personally I prefer shell but I believe this to just be brand snobbery running a zed on 95 ron has proven to damage pistons, injectors...everything that's important basically! Hub centric spacers are a must (spacers with the same bore as the hub) and preferably ones that bolt onto the existing setup. Longer studs are fine too though, I've got 10mm non-bolt spacers but have elongated the standard ones without any issues Welcome aboard
  12. Another guy in the States called ZLEDs does these as well Seems to be a small operation with a big backlog of orders though....
  13. !!! By the way I got mine fine thanks just picked them up from the post office this evening
  14. I've polsihed and stuck 2 coats of wax on mine. So a bottle of water, micro fibre mit, drying towel will get any grit off that I collect on the way there, and then some speed detailer to get her shiney
  15. Bring a brolly people!
  16. Sorry to be a pain but do you know the length?
  17. I imagine bikes use it on the rear though. To avoid speed cameras and being identified if a police car is behind them Having it on the front for show purposes is a bit different
  18. Do they have tapered ends?
  19. Dibs on the nutz depending what make they are
  20. Pfffft, that's LOADS of ground clearance compared to mine
  21. I've been doing exactly the same mate Checking it works everytime I've parked up too, had some odd looks from people as they watch on at me making it go in and out, half way out, make it go flat but not in...all sorts of combos Maybe you could do a guide for those with the standard bumber? It will be without pics
  22. Pay me and I'll happily give it a good going over mate (the car, not you or your rear end!) payment is accepted in cash or beer
  23. Friday will be wheels off and cleaned on their own, so should be super duper shiney I hope Shame I was let down on fitting the new brakes this weekend
×
×
  • Create New...