Jump to content

mouthwash

Members
  • Posts

    3,049
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mouthwash

  1. Looking good, almost too good.. A bit like... My car? So I of course love it.
  2. Hey CS, yes it did! Sorry I have been in Germany for the last 4 days...
  3. Hi Jbruno, you did indeed message me but nothing about reserving the item? You just wanted to know what Cobra say about the grit issue. I do apologise if that was meant to be a 'I'll take the item' message but nothing within its content led me to believe you were actually interested in buying it? As soon as I heard from CS I messaged you, directing you to the info I put up on this thread. I'm quite happy if you want to put the contents of our PM on here for people to see.
  4. First refusal for Jmanji pending payment.
  5. I'm not sure where it is in the transit stage dude but I'd rather it was sent to me so I can check it over and make sure it's in my possession when money is exchanged.
  6. Right, the warranty claim has gone through at Cobra and they are sending a new rear silencer so the lucky buyer basically gets a new rear section.. Original tips and mid pipe...! With that in mind there is 100% no wiggle room on the price.
  7. It's called Catch Phrase
  8. And access to the soup kitchen... Anyway, Stevo.. let's play some catch phrases with our mate.... So... say what you see
  9. What you've done is the equivalent of dipping your toe in the swimming pool to see if the temperature is acceptable, now you know it is get ready to jump off the diving board into the deep end.
  10. It really does sound like one, however I feel we have detracted from this thread for long enough with talk of our peasant cars and cheap modifications
  11. I've had a couple of random people ask me when I pull over 'Is that a turbo, does it have a dump valve?'.. Then I have to get all nerdy and go 'no mate, it's a supercharger with a bypass valve'... I've just given up now and go 'yeah sure, why not'
  12. Ah yeah, I just remember seeing the Maxflow race BOV. Maybe it's used for multiple applications, when I saw it I was thinking 'isn't it supposed to be a bypass valve? Oh well...'
  13. There was a whole funny thing here but this stupid editing feature screwed me over
  14. Yeah, refurb.. As GM said, you can just see the "Andrews" in it.
  15. If my car was here, I would go and check... But I'm pretty sure it's that...
  16. You sure GM? I'm sure mine looks like this..
  17. ^ Yeah, get yourself a van with a couple of **** hooks on for the times when you've been a complete plonker.
  18. Welcome along, I haven't got any experience with the later models to offer so will just be a wave from me.
  19. Looks a bit common if we take the small sample above. Looks really good
  20. I've been trying to find an image like your 'defective' wheel but I've had no luck all of the official Veilside ones I can see have the inscription on them. Something definitely up with that wheel, can you take the wheel off and see if there are any markings? Maybe compare how heavy they are too if you get a chance.
  21. Pretty sure I saw the yellow car in MK, looks interesting with the Rays.
  22. Someone like Stevo or Docwra should know.
  23. Those bikes at the end, nutters I honestly though the guy doing the wheely was coming off
×
×
  • Create New...