Jump to content

mouthwash

Members
  • Posts

    3,049
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mouthwash

  1. Nah, I've got something tasty potentially lined up
  2. You've got dibs until Sunday then
  3. For sale is my Agency Power Ti Single Exit exhaust, as some of you may know I have not had this long but due to my car being supercharged with decat pipes it's far louder than I could have imagined to the point where I can't hold a conversation in the car. The exhaust has covered less than 500 miles on the road and in the pictures it's just a little dirty as I'm yet to remove it from the car. Once a sale has agreed I will remove the exhaust from the car but as it's rarely used it shouldn't see much more action. It's ridiculously light as well so a bit of weight saving for those interested, there is a load of sales blurb on how much additional power this makes but I won't bother putting that here as we all know the car needs a remap to benefit at all from it. Personally I think it looks very awesome and I wish I could keep it, if I didn't have decats I probably would but as my hearing is important to me as well as talking in my car this has to go. Once this has sold there will also be a Stillen y-pipe up for sale but as it's under the car and I can't get a picture of the thing it's not technically for sale but if the buyer wants a full system we can negotiate. Note for UK cars: You will need to remove the diff cover in order for this to fit (black plastic thing), I'm not sure for imports as I think some have different diffs? £650 collected The exhaust is located in Worthing, West Sussex.
  4. Not sure, it's a compliment scrambles first one to quote it gets it.
  5. Does look very nice, you must be pleased.
  6. Why not buy it from Amazon and wait it out, the price seems pretty reasonable to me. So much so that if I had the money now I'd be buying some ready for the summer.... In fact, I'm sure I've got a few parts to sell around here... Hmm
  7. I just wanted to ruin their fun really. I'm distraught I missed such an opportunity I have nothing but high hopes for Stevo and his success with the ladies. The success might be in the form of murdering them and burying them in his walls but success none the less.
  8. This thread must be magical, I complain about being stuck in Nvidia's crap RMA system and I now, minutes later, get an email telling me my new unit has been shipped.
  9. Looking forward to Nvidia finally replacing my tablet after 3 weeks of being in their retarded RMA system with no sign of my new tablet, the pack of little weasels.
  10. mouthwash

    X-wing Z

    I agree for no reason in particular other than to push Grundy further over the edge.
  11. You've had your turn, tag one of the others in.
  12. Is this a moderator tag team match?
  13. mouthwash

    wheels security

  14. mouthwash

    wheels security

    I came to the conclusion that if they want my wheels then they are going to take them, it's not a crime of opportunity really so I'd imagine they would turn up with something to remove locking nuts too.
  15. Uh oh.
  16. Unless you don't drive the car you will always get marks, have it resprayed and put it in a glass display case if you want it to stay perfect forever. I had my front bumper resprayed not 3000 miles ago and it already has stone chips etc in it, you cannot avoid it.
  17. I'm starting to get concerned about you.
  18. Yep, get out.
  19. I thought I was opening the same thread over and over again when I saw the same two pictures every time I opened a new one.
  20. I suppose all he would have to do is bump into the other car at the right angle whilst keeping his foot on the accelerator for the tyre to grip the side of the car and turn it over? From what I can see the front of the rolled car doesn't look that damaged but the passenger side wheel looks funked. Lucky your Zed was another door down.
  21. Looking good dude although you might need to carry the black theme through the side skirts too, need more pictures to decide.
×
×
  • Create New...