Jump to content

370Ad

Members
  • Posts

    3,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 370Ad

  1. I would add some more photos to PH. One seems like you don't really want to sell it
  2. The Nismo is BEAutiful!
  3. I wouldn't say that...if all you want in some noise then a back box for under 400 quid is money welt spent tbh! Believe it or not some people think the Z is fast enough standard
  4. Parked up on Reading Road looking fine!
  5. If your evo is worth 7k then your probably better off spending 7k on a Z as cheaper ones with high mileage will cost you more in the long run. False economy really!
  6. Are you mad?! I know the Z's interior isn't great but that ST steering wheel is enough to make me cry! 5x114 and 5x100 means the wheels are multi drilled so can fit two types of stud pattern. These will fit fine on the Z.
  7. Sorry mate its Saturday night...all the guys have had shandy or two. GM is the 2nd best colour, Azure is the best Welcome!
  8. Tiff likes it and he can really drive!
  9. That's deffo an aftermarket/DIY SatNav too, OEM one has rows of buttons in front of the screen DE has Bird view which is remote only and that cool warp button Mine has it too so will be adding 2k when it comes up for sale
  10. Z seems very cheap! What is wrong with it?!
  11. Looks super shiny! Jealous much!
  12. Arrrr so that's who KEI copied
  13. I would have done BH too but on Holiday so Silverstone is the only one I can make before the weather really comes in. Won't be booking until I know its dry though. Wet track days are not great fun in a daily.
  14. I will be booking a session on this last minute if the weather is looking good a week or so before. Silverstone is a great circuit!
  15. DE is the engine in the early Z so 53-55. A good condition one of these with average mileage goes for around 7k at the moment. For 5k your looking import territory bud.
  16. Tail lights are OEM. Wheels do look like KEI EVO.
  17. For a swap your looking at DE GT with 50-60k! Revup you are being optimistic
  18. Bumper, Spoiler, Exhaust, Wheels (Possibly KEI EVO), lowering of some sort!
  19. You will be happy with the scorpion. Great looking exhaust and isn't crazy loud if you do decide to go full system.
  20. Nice little video
  21. 370Ad

    Clutch thing...

    Boom! http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/50287-adjusting-clutch-pedal/
  22. Looks great! Also amazing price for mileage and spec. I am sure it will sell quickly!
×
×
  • Create New...