Jump to content

370Ad

Members
  • Posts

    3,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 370Ad

  1. Flex - Delivered WhackyWill - Delivered(puck missing) M13KYF - KurtB - Delivered cs2000 - Chippychip123 - Delivered Sarahp18 - Delivered Alanm - Delivered Randy_Baton - Delivered Wizurd - 370AD - Delivered My puck was half poking out a hole so Wills could have easily fallen out.
  2. Out all day today so no idea about mine. Fingers crossed it comes as the bloody 70 doesn't come with a jack as standard! Nightmare....
  3. Welcome to the grey primer crew
  4. Perfect, thanks
  5. Trying to find Cosworth Panel filters but can't currently find any UK stock? I know ZMan use to sell them but they arent on Clark's website anymore. Cheers Adam
  6. Think you have to have owned a Celica to understand the difference in drive to the 370z Haha! The celica had the worlds worst 2nd to 3rd shift I have ever experienced! At high revs it would never go in.
  7. Will take the knob mate.
  8. Totally agree, one day I think I've cracked and the next day it's like being a learner driver, it's as if the power dips for a millisecond as you pull away, it's a pain in traffic At least I am not the only one.... If you watch the revs when you pull away they die the more you engage the clutch. This is usually quite normal and you would normally blend with more accelerator to move off. I think the problem with the 70 is that the throttle has a delay so it doesn't react fast enough before bogging down. UpRev will help but getting the GF to justify £400 on a car I have only had 3 weeks will be interesting spoke to will370z and he said the uprev does "improve" it but not eliminate This isn't great news!
  9. Totally agree, one day I think I've cracked and the next day it's like being a learner driver, it's as if the power dips for a millisecond as you pull away, it's a pain in traffic At least I am not the only one.... If you watch the revs when you pull away they die the more you engage the clutch. This is usually quite normal and you would normally blend with more accelerator to move off. I think the problem with the 70 is that the throttle has a delay so it doesn't react fast enough before bogging down. UpRev will help but getting the GF to justify £400 on a car I have only had 3 weeks will be interesting
  10. Wahoo! Stil just make it into the "young" category
  11. Not sure about 5k+ revving but I am having issues getting use to setting off smoothly in first gear. Absolute nightmare compared to the 50. Lowered the clutch pedal to help but its still awful.
  12. Cheers mate, good seeing you. You going jap meet in April? Hopefully but I say this every month and always find myself busy on the day! Going to Japfest though
  13. Looked great outside John Kleis on Saturday bud
  14. Looked wide, either spacers or aftermarket rims.
  15. White 370 with private plate going between J11-8 of M4 midday today. Looked awesome as I went down the slip road to join. Was in the mothers lexus so was unable to give chase.
  16. 370Ad

    MOT Help

    I am truly shocked! Do you not want your sports car to be safe/precise?!
  17. It's yellow of course it's cheap
  18. 370Ad

    Had my Re-Map

    Its only a loss off 1.7 bhp a year! Not bad really.
  19. I thought the 70 only has 40 on the front? Well mine does!
  20. Wonderful news! Thanks
  21. 370Ad

    Had my Re-Map

    Top work!
  22. Thanks! Annoying about the pad though. He may be able to find some?! Great sales technique!
  23. Paid....sorry for the delay!
  24. Orange one is probably JB-UK
×
×
  • Create New...