Jump to content

370Ad

Members
  • Posts

    3,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 370Ad

  1. Need spacers on the front or they wont clear the Brembo's. 20mm minimum
  2. If you mean hub diameter of 71mm and 67.1mm then you need a spigot ring which will go from the aftermarket alloy wheels size (Usually 73.1) to the hub diameter size. With 15mm you will need longer nuts on though! 20mm is the minimum hubcentric spacer you can run.
  3. Fixed! The problem was indeed the passengers side front bearing. Very easy to fit if you don't have Eibach spacers which have nuts made of cheese..... Once these were off its just two 22mm bolts holding on the caliper and four 17mm bolts holding on the hub. I bought my bearing from Import Car Parts - http://www.importcarparts.co.uk/parts_info.asp?id=7775&cat=87⊂=120&sec=0&var=0&dc=&gen=&searchKey= Was only £137 with 24 hour delivery. Genuine NTN Japan Bearing manufacture who make the bearings for Nissan anyway!
  4. Thanks! Bearing should be here tomorrow so will update the thread then if i get it on
  5. He said to me no Nismo sticker and the paint isn't a great match for Azure so yes definitely over the odds!
  6. Just don't drive like a tool and you will be fine
  7. Will keep you updated on my situation then Cheers
  8. This is in the servicing section but it seems no one reads that bit... I have a rumbling noise which kicks in around 40mph and sound like an old plane. So I believe it's the wheel bearing as everything else is in order. My question is am I right in thinking if I go round a left hand corner so load the right hand side of the car and the noise stops its definitely the left hand side bearing? There is a very slight movement in the front left bearing and none in the right so this makes sense so I just wanted to check! Thanks in advance. Adam
  9. Just ordered a front bearing, am I right in thinking if I go round a left hand corner so load the right hand side of the car and the noise stops its definitely the left hand side?
  10. Hello, I have a rumbling noise from the left hand side of my car at about 50mph. It's not too loud but seems a bit OTT for just tyre noise. I have checked the front bearing by moving wheel at the top and bottom. There is a very small amount of movement. Would this cause the noise? No moment on the steering wheel which I thought there would be if it was a front bearing. Tyres are all the same with level tread of 6mm. Cheers for any advice. Adam
  11. Tried to PM you taffy but your box is full. Did you ever get to the bottom of this? Mine has just started doing it, all tyres are the same with an even 6mm of tread and there doesnt seem to be any play in the bearings. Sounds like it is definitely coming from the left hand side of the car though.
  12. Also have OEM Backbox and mid pipe, can ship. PM if interested.
  13. Sorry wrong thread.....
  14. And now he i saying it is B17.... It doesn't have a nismo stamp!
  15. I messaged him, apparently the front of his car was resprayed so that's why the colour is off.... The front bumper matches the paint colour exactly on the rear which is standard Nissan paint. But he wont give me a detailed picture of the bumper next to the car......! I am walking away..... (in the voice of craig david )
  16. Looks like the colour isnt a great match!
  17. I only turned up to convoy home with my friends after coming back from the cinema but believe it had a K1!
  18. 99p start on eBay then see what happens
  19. Welcome
  20. Too many mods to list but you want 17k......
  21. Yep I am from Burghfield myself which is the next village along. Have a scorpion exhaust, Injen intake, tein springs and black staggered 19's. Nothing too crazy!
  22. Welcome on board! Where are you based?
  23. If you have Sky you can download the Xbox app and that offers a great range of movies!
  24. Bargain! Good luck with the sale
×
×
  • Create New...