Jump to content

370Ad

Members
  • Posts

    3,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 370Ad

  1. X2
  2. I could roll in a Seat but not sure i could bring myself to a Skoda.....I know they are all basically the same but i just couldn't do it, sorry! Well i am talking about normal hatch back boot space or similar, definitely don't need an estate. At the moment i wouldn't even be able to bring a lamp back home! Thanks again for your help
  3. Cheers for the suggestions guys. The BM is not for me, especially in the diesel format. Cupra R is a decent prospect, would never have thought of that!
  4. One of the traders offers them new for £375 delivered now mate so that's probably why! I know yours are basically new but will still put some people off.
  5. Hello, Those on the pistonheads forum will be very use to threads like this but next spring i will be buying my first house so therefore will need a more practical car in terms of luggage capacity for all those 'fun' trips to IKEA and the likes for DIY weekends..... My girlfriend does not drive so therefore this will be our only car. Criteria: Budget around 8k Decent boot space Be fun enough so i won't sell it the following month Not older than the Zed (04) At the moment i have thought of the generic Type R (FN2), Golf GTi and S3...... Cheers for anyone's input! Adam
  6. Have one now, thanks to all that enquired!
  7. Just fallen out of love with it I suppose. When I get time (working away from home at the mo) I will try to track down a clutch change... But doing the clutch replace and tyres might be a good idea. £100 each for tyres... £200. How much is a new clutch... fitted? Although I don't think it needs one. With the tyres i would just put something like Falkens on as you are not going to make your money back by putting premium tyres on unfortunately. http://www.camskill.co.uk/m61b747s315p1 ... _TL_/RS_GB Clutch, your looking around £300 for the clutch and £200 fitting so its not cheap Good luck!
  8. Haha I like that, direct and to the point!
  9. Is there not something odd (currently third listing down).........
  10. Here it is again in completed listings: http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from= ... =1&_ipg=50 You may need to scroll down a bit.......
  11. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Megan-Racing- ... 2ec2540853
  12. Ends in 7 minutes, quick guys!!
  13. http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_odkw= ... 8&_sacat=0
  14. Close ups of all the wheels/damage will help this advert out big time!
  15. Ouch on the price though!
  16. http://www.captainmorgan.com/en-us/prod ... stock.html Captain Morgans Private stock is the best rum i have ever had. The only downside is you can only seem to get it from certain states in America
  17. 370Ad

    My Volks are on...

    eBay 1800?! Wondered who bought them!
  18. Thanks. If someone has a pipe/fittings then i could use that! Cheers
  19. Looking for 04-06 air box with all fixings/fittings. I also need the plastic intake pipe which connects to the TB. Thanks, Adam
  20. Hello, does the airbox come with the pipe to connect to the throttle body? Cheers
  21. Can you do me a favour and tell me what the nut size is on these please? I need to get one and would save me taking the wheel off! Thanks
  22. Its cheap for a GT4 with those miles so be wary but it could be a bargain
  23. Hi Mikey, Shame to hear about your Celica, i watched you mod it up from stock on CCUK. My forum name was Adam190. I was very scared moving from the Celica to the 350 (cost, reliability, rwd....!) But TBH it has surprised me, if you source parts efficiently (traders/eBay) etc you will find its not too much more to run than the Celica. My insurance was also cheaper on the 350 than the Celica....work that one out! With your budget your looking at the 276bhp one in GT spec. You will find colour makes a dramatic difference in the price of these Nissan's, i was really shocked when i looked. Silver and gunmetal seem to be the cheapest and blue/black being the most sought after. Good luck with the hunt!
×
×
  • Create New...