Jump to content

370Ad

Members
  • Posts

    3,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 370Ad

  1. 370Ad

    Motordyne Exhaust

    Indeed, if it makes you feel better £280 certainly wasn't the minimum bid I put in, so you wouldn't have got them that cheap. Thanks for forgetting, sounds like I owe you a drink! Its ok, glad someone on the forum got the bargain
  2. 370Ad

    Motordyne Exhaust

    £280 on ebay few months ago, i forgot to bid and have been kicking myself ever since
  3. they go down a treat make your own with corona a slice of lime in the neck and a slug of tequila in on top Might have to give this a go!
  4. Desperados.....tequila flavoured beer from France
  5. Spotted again, calcot today
  6. I personally wouldnt but i am sure if its done properly it is!
  7. One of them is cracked and the other has a rounded out nut hole!
  8. Have you been drinking the fuel again Graham? 10p off a litre at 79 litres is £7.90 in my book? Or did you have a hole in the tank and put 300 litres in! I would take a look at those pain killers your taking mate! You can use up to 5 at once
  9. I like! Would love some more pictures if you have any
  10. K4!
  11. really.......think your wrong there m8. Yep! There was a thread on here that had average prices and changed dramatically for colour. Orange was definitely one of the lowest! Suppose its all down to personal choice when I was looking for my first zed it was only a ginger i wanted, same with the gut who bought it from me O yeah definitely, I personally like orange and it's all preference end of the day
  12. Thanks!
  13. really.......think your wrong there m8. Yep! There was a thread on here that had average prices and changed dramatically for colour. Orange was definitely one of the lowest!
  14. No idea, first google search i found on my phone
  15. Yep it does... just! The figures are: Early ones: 276bhp / 268lb ft The "300" models: 295bhp / 260lb ft The "313 HR" models: 309bhp / 264lb ft Every little helps
  16. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA nope. Norton is better than it used to be, but it's still right at the bottom of the (nut)sack. You don't really need a virus checker on your computer as long as you're sensible, a firewall is enough. No, I don't run without a virus checker because I don't trust myself to be sensible all the time http://internet-security-suites.no1reviews.com/ I do agree with you though, aslong as you are careful they aren't really needed anymore
  17. As for the transmission reviews, yes they can be clunky/noisy but very rarely go pop. If you can afford a 313 I would go for it but a 276 isn't as bad as what you have been told. Has the most torque too
  18. Get some decent software on your computer like Norton Internet Security!
  19. Only really worth it if you swap tyres as well as it would be about 50 quid to do that!
  20. Orange will always be harder to sell/worth less as well unfortunately.
  21. I think if you swap the wheels back to standard colour the car will be easier to sell Happy to swap my unmarked Rays
  22. Do you have an aftermarket kenwood headunit? I have both the same devices in my car. Isnt the last picture the receiver for the birdview sat nav?
  23. Astra stage 2 is 280 bhp and it's slightly lighter. My mates in stage 2 and there is not much in it at all. So for you to be ahead of a standard one by a car length is about right! They can't corner for @*!# though so unless your in America then I know which one I would have!
  24. This thread makes me sad, how most of the guys on here think the Zed isn't a quick car. Yes some of the super dooper hot hatches of recent years are quicker/just as quick but my god i think any car with sub 6 seconds to 60 is quick! Give the Zed the respect it deserves
  25. Good spot! Only just noticed the different end fixings now
×
×
  • Create New...