Jump to content

370Ad

Members
  • Posts

    3,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 370Ad

  1. Love it! And i thought i was a bit anal when it came to cleaning
  2. Reading Jap Meet on tuesday?! explain more... It was the monthly Reading Jap meeting on Tuesday so thought the OP might have been there I was there but only for a minute as was with the GF.
  3. I have a standard second hand one if you want it?! It probably has all the glue on the back still so will need to be cleaned off before re-applying!
  4. Reading Jap Meet on tuesday?!
  5. Mate if this day gets any worse i think i'll crack. I've sorted the title I've never had this on any other car, the sound is far too raspy. I think they have to go Try changing the decats for silenced ones. That would be a lot better Then hopefully you will get the love back! Chin up and have a beer!
  6. Is the title long enough?! As for the rasp any cat delete product will give you a certain amount. Silenced decats or HFC's would have been a better choice!
  7. Photo bucket is by far the easiest way then just copy in the IMG tags! Look forward to seeing it
  8. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/66399-japfest-castle-combe-11th-may-payment-due/page__st__160#entry1008713
  9. Kei Evo 19's
  10. 370Ad

    Cube

    The one with the teddy bear rims is the coolest
  11. 370Ad

    Azure 350z

  12. Pretty close to me. About 30 miles! Well I'm a fair distance away but want somebody reputable to do the work, one with the right facilities and experience. They come highly recommended. I'll give them a bell tomorrow and see what they could do for us as a group buy? Sounds great. Mine is just the standard DE bumper if they ask Thanks.
  13. Pretty close to me. About 30 miles!
  14. Same thing happened to me last week when i went to the post office. You have just got to think back to when you were that age The kids loved the 'dish' on my rear wheels haha
  15. Azure paint group buy?!
  16. Hi Guys, Wondered if anyone had any tips for cleaning/protecting matt black wheels. Obviously there is no shine in them but i wondered if you could use a typical wheel protecting polish?! Cheers, Adam
  17. 370Ad

    Ferodo ds2500

    Thank you!
  18. 370Ad

    Ferodo ds2500

    Sorry for taking over this thread but seemed a bit pointless to start a new one. How are the DS2500's on the road? I mean do they squeak every time you brake as that would bug the hell out of me. I have a track day booked and need to change my pads before it. Want a good compromise of track day/commutable pads. Currently rocking red stuffs which were on the car when i bought it. Quite impressed with them on the road but i imagine they couldn't handle the track!
  19. I want the HFC's! Dammit!
  20. Apart from the wheels its an awesome car! Looks amazing on the road
  21. That's a crazy price! I paid £160 for my Celica T sport front bumper to be resprayed and the badge smoothed/filled on the front bumper/lip. Bumpers are quite similar sizes so does seem steep as you say.
  22. Paid. Thanks for all the work put into this! Praying for good weather
  23. Very nice! I hate watching videos like that.... makes me want to spend loads of money! Must resist....
  24. Just checked eBay completed listing's and none have sold recently unfortunately. Some black ones up for £495.
×
×
  • Create New...