Jump to content

370Ad

Members
  • Posts

    3,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 370Ad

  1. Seats are standard bud so it seems you have LV boot plastics and door inserts!
  2. Not sure they are readily available in the UK. Any reason for K Sport?!
  3. EP3's are great little cars. Great engine/gearbox package. My mate owns a 230bhp NA DC2 and its pretty much on par with my DE 350 round the B roads.
  4. +1000 I'm going to say something that will annoy people. I think the nismo exhaust is too expensive and isn't that great. + a million. Most over rated part ever Are you crazy?! 7-7.5k depending on condition. 5-6k is import territory! Zeds are worthless, no matter how hard you try prices are only going one way I picked up a 53 plate UK car, GT Pack, Rays & FSH for £5600 Miles? Colour? Obviously all cars depreciate but decent Zeds are still holding there ground. Gunmetal with 80K. Go on tell me GMs are worthless now Zeds are not holding ground hence why most of them are advertised for a while until the price drops to a more realistic price. Well it's not the most desirable colour Typical difference in price between GM and Azure/Black is 1k for similar spec. And obviously 80k would scare certain buyers. In contrast i got offered 8.2k for mine with 48k on the clock in January. Decided not to sell though....didn't have the heart!
  5. +1000 I'm going to say something that will annoy people. I think the nismo exhaust is too expensive and isn't that great. + a million. Most over rated part ever Are you crazy?! 7-7.5k depending on condition. 5-6k is import territory! Zeds are worthless, no matter how hard you try prices are only going one way I picked up a 53 plate UK car, GT Pack, Rays & FSH for £5600 Miles? Colour? Obviously all cars depreciate but decent Zeds are still holding there ground.
  6. A student owns a 370z?!!!
  7. The M is an all round better car but it is 3-4k more for similar spec. These cars are between 12-18k so for that price I would go for an early 370z!
  8. Looks nice and pretty well priced too!
  9. Happy Birithday! Hope its something like the above
  10. Thanks i love them too 2004 GT - GM - 64k - 7 Grand - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/350Z-GT-UK-2004-Grey-64k-Alezan-Leather-RAYS-Alloys-Full-Nissan-Service-History-/251243489023?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3a7f4766ff 2004 GT - Black - 60k - 7.5 Grand - http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/nissan/350z/nissan-350-z-3-5-v6-300-gt-3dr-full-nissan-history-leather-gt-2004/1213248 Both have the Orange interior so if this doesn't float your boat then i am sorry!
  11. Rear wheels are in 4.25% error and fronts 1.08% error. You will have a larger arch gap is your not lowered too
  12. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/69457-350z-exhaust-video-horsham-decats-cobra-y-pipe-scorpion-back-box/ Here is a vid with silenced decats.
  13. Welcome Will! I am from Reading too You should definitely be able to get a gunmetal for that price (Zed pricing does change quite a lot according to colour!) If i see anything i will pop it up
  14. Lovely looking 313
  15. I do agree with Dan in a way but eBay is a bit random with its pricing. Pretty much the same wheels go for anything between 300-500 depending on location. I sold mine for 560 with only one small curb mark on one wheel. Tyres were brand new Potenzas 050s on the front and 3mm 040s on the rear. So depends on tread depth I suppose!
  16. Are you crazy?! 7-7.5k depending on condition. 5-6k is import territory!
  17. Looks awesome!
  18. Parked up looking nice in the sun whilst I struggled to find a car parking space!
  19. Still for sale, buyer above did not make contact.
  20. Hope you don't fall down a ditch! Yours does have a big arch gap but maybe its the 19's just making it look like that!
  21. 370Ad

    Rock n' Roll

    Robert who?
×
×
  • Create New...