Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. Seriously nice
  2. That my young friend is ' Intech ' Science Centre and Planetarium - Wanted to get the array of Satellite dishes etc in the background but will do that another time me thinks
  3. Welcome to the forums and get some pics up of your car
  4. That colour is certainly lovely when the sun is shining. Gonna have to have a test drive in a 370z me thinks
  5. I can do one this week
  6. Ian that looks spot on, looking really good
  7. Nice one mate, happy driving days ahead for you
  8. I like it the way it is Bob IMO, very nice though
  9. Well as long as no ' Welsh lady ass fudge ' gets involved in the Wales meet in May I think were be alright
  10. Actually quite a few pics
  11. Nice pics mate and a great sunny day for it
  12. If it wasnt you driving I guess it was ' Blacky ' off here. He has a Tango
  13. Welcome to the fun factory
  14. Smash were you in Winchester about two weekends ago, had a mate saying he saw a bright Orange 350Z?
  15. Welcome back to the forums and looking forward to seeing the pics
  16. Spotted and I waved and got an acknowledgement back Someone one here? Steve.
  17. Yep good luck mate in the move, good day for it though
  18. Humpy

    Z Burgers - Chrome

    Cheers Darren! Have a drink for me and one for Wasso, dont want him feeling left out Anyway what you doing on the forums if your on a stag do? Valuable drinking time
  19. Looks very nice mate A great day for a drive out for sure.
  20. Humpy

    Z Burgers - Chrome

    Jealousy will get you everywhere Wasso
  21. Humpy

    Z Burgers - Chrome

    Hi mate, well if you dont want them I will have a go at re-painting them for sure! let me know either way chap. Hell yeah multiple toasts to drinkig beer Cheers Steve.
  22. Humpy

    Z Burgers - Chrome

    You have PM Glad you love beer bcz I do to, we can toast to both loving beer
  23. Definately looking forward to the end of May aswell, should be interesting as never been before. Not to worried about how I will be, more concerned about the better half.... if she is not happy then means that I get it in the neck Only joking should be a cracking laugh
  24. Humpy

    Z Burgers - Chrome

    If you do find the Z burgers and post them to me I will make sure you a few pints with you name on it at the Wales meet
  25. Humpy

    Z Burgers - Chrome

    Awesome if you do have them, would be much appreciated Amazing forum
×
×
  • Create New...