Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. Nothing wrong with the Humpy mobile
  2. Great shots
  3. Remind me never to shake your hand Ps. Good luck with fixing the button!
  4. This will be one if the busiest build threads ever, more changes to this car than Bob has had donuts! Your car is definatley my favourite ginger on here, looks awesome!
  5. Spotted the above about 2pm driving on Andover road, headingin towards Winchester City center. Anyone on here?
  6. Huskys was funny!
  7. The original version did have a curly wurly reference in it funny enough. Still good though
  8. In the description it say factory black so presuming kuro.
  9. Well the more doughnuts I eat the worse the mpg
  10. You forgot what say what mpg when doing donuts
  11. Well if you lot do go up again give us a tinkle or heads up, looked like a corking day out
  12. Humpy

    Opinions Please

    Think I preferred the Blue coloured spray can you used to try and show me what colour you were after Bob Im still in two minds about it, but I think you should do it Bob just because that is how you roll
  13. As if I need any more encouragement from you Mr Smurf!! I get some better ones Tarmac if you need for website etc
  14. Nice photos Mr Shire and your Zed looks stunning
  15. But whats next
  16. Looks like a great day out guys, some great looking cars
  17. Fantastic project and will be keeping my eyes on this one, great stuff
  18. Sides and splitter fitted and rear wiper delete.
  19. Hello to whoever you are
×
×
  • Create New...