Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. Does look awesome
  2. Nice job
  3. Hopefully some decent wheels Have to agree think the wheels need to be changed to something that will compliment the colour/look of the car.
  4. Yep have to say that looks pretty dam to me. Great work, any more plans for the car?
  5. Been drinking Pete
  6. So next years Wales event you will be rocking up in one of those.... Those cars will certainly let you pass with that
  7. That rear box looks like a Fujitsubo to me especially with that z logo on it.
  8. Every time I go down to the zed shed I always say there should be a tv program as the humour and banter is brilliant
  9. You guys and ladies just make me speechless.... Just superb! Fantastic work all and another Zed back on the road. Luke you must be stoked!
  10. Very tasty indeed, looks awesome!
  11. Looks great
  12. You got a pm
  13. I live in South wonston, there are 4 Zeds here I believe. 1 being a twin turbo which has recently blown will. What colour do you drive and do you live in South Wonston?
  14. Call it what you will, but that is quite possibly the best idea ever!! why haven't I thought of this before! Matt My answer to every thing is a water softener.... Everything stays clean then!
  15. Happy birthday Kim, I hope you have a fantastic birthday! X
  16. What shall I do next to the Z....

    1. spursmaddave

      spursmaddave

      Sell and buy a better colour one...

    2. Humpy

      Humpy

      Dave you shall burn in hell for those sort of comments! Saying that I always have liked Azure!

  17. Humpy

    Zed

  18. Humpy

    Zed

  19. Humpy

    Humpy Z

×
×
  • Create New...