Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. words fail me...
  2. Not so keen on seeing Bob's legs though
  3. Nice one Chris/Kim, great stuff. Certainly a unique spoiler and I have to say I likey
  4. Ahhhh so you managed to buy it from him then. I was waiting to see a new thread from Ian saying how he had out bid Keyser on a new tool box So whats going in there then, just a hammer and spanner
  5. Congratulations to you both on the new purchase Ian and a brucey bonus for sure with that garage, it looks a great size!
  6. Welcome
  7. What shall I do next to the Z....

    1. spursmaddave

      spursmaddave

      Sell and buy a better colour one...

    2. Humpy

      Humpy

      Dave you shall burn in hell for those sort of comments! Saying that I always have liked Azure!

  8. Humpy

    Zed

  9. Humpy

    Zed

  10. Humpy

    Humpy Z

×
×
  • Create New...