Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. A fellow Dwarfy
  2. Can we discuss it again then
  3. Exhaust?
  4. Certainly don't see many on the roads
  5. Booster seat Only teasing mate!
  6. A goon.... different I guess Too slow chicken Marengo
  7. A goon.... different I guess
  8. You might be a little disappointed with the results Chris. Might attract more blokes than anything
  9. Convertible for the summer then Chris? Can see you driving that
  10. I'm guessing the breaking of the banjo string had some what changed the dynamics of this thread
  11. Looks very nice Mr Mcgoo!
  12. CS, on 02 January 2013 - 23:31, said: His memory will live on because if I recall correctly it was Keith that came up with the forum term 'Sprinkle'... nixy, on 02 January 2013 - 23:35, said: Yes that's right, it was a bit of a joke between him and me. A 'sprinkling' of girls on the forum is how it started. Gosh, that was so long ago, I'd almost forgotten how it started. So each time we use the term "Sprinkle" we'll remember Keith. I think that's rather neat.
  13. Welcome to the forum and another sprinkle! Going to place bets as to how many pages worth of welcomes you are going to get
  14. What is the benefit of it on a standard DE lump ?. What else do yo need with it . See post 7 It looks super cool not just another polished plenum You don't need anything else - but like a spacer you should get it mapped in. They really only give performance benefits if you are FI though Totally agree mate, who would want one of those polished plenums eh
  15. Welcome Lots of helpful information here --------------> http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/18-350z-faq/
  16. Think this question has been asked about 5 times in the last day, almost as bad as not knowing what red lining is Here you go mate - http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/11639-www350z-ukcom-car-stickers/page__hl__sticker On a more serious note I hope you all are ashamed of your disgusting responses to the OP........ Gave me a good laugh at the end of a long day I know that much
  17. Look what Bob has started now
  18. To late Oh well saves me some money
  19. Dibs on the shiney thing if it is what I think it is....
  20. Am I thinking what I should be thinking Bob
  21. Technically Dave just wafts around here
  22. Good luck dude
  23. Coldel where did you get your Skyline from again?
  24. You sure Colin? Third picture down with the red Ferrai, it looks like you have a body double
×
×
  • Create New...