Jump to content

coldel

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    14,064
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by coldel

  1. Drove from Windsor to Kew this morning, at no point on the journey did I manage to top 60 mph let alone time it...damn London traffic Mate, as the poster above says, go drive one, then you will realise that tenths of a second smoking another car really doesn't matter - its a great car to drive, it looks fabulous and it makes a great sound
  2. coldel

    Badges

    I bought some black ones, the paint on them lasted about 3 months before fading. Easy job to remove, sand down, prime and spray. In fact I sprayed mine Satin Black and they look very
  3. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-Leather-Gear-Knob-350Z-SKYLINE-OTHER-MAKES-JAPAN-/290624243200
  4. Dropped mine in this morning...excellent car you have wasso mate, looks absolutely
  5. coldel

    Badges

    Have a look on ebay plenty on there...
  6. Excellent work mate Although not sure what gear knob you are paying £140+ for I had one off KTA and now a Momo one that were no where near that much and look
  7. ...a big one http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-350Z-REAR-CARBON-SPOILER-/230691076421
  8. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/nissan-350z-underdrive-pulley-set-/300614415140
  9. ...and looking forward to seeing a car park full of Zeds tomorrow morning, might take my camera along!
  10. Absolutely, great service and a willingness to get the job done...Taras has been on hand for all my various questions as well which maybe didnt lead to work done...like quite a few traders on here so hats off but thats the sign of a good business
  11. Mine has been welded there too
  12. Unfortunately living anywhere close to London or in it denies you the opportunity of a driveway or garage if you want to live anywhere near civilisation. Unless of course you can afford £2k a month to throw at some rent or mortgage Yes it parks on the road, and it will over winter. It is a quiet dead ended side road though which I doubt a gritter will come anywhere near - although I will check with the council come any snow. I guess though my point was, reading about people putting cars away soon, have you looked out the window? the sun is out, no sign of snow for some time, ok it will rain but it does that all year round, gritters only come out for like a couple of weeks out the year. Had my brand new Scirocco over winter in Putney near a main road and didnt get anything on it - it was fine, and that was black as well and would have shown up and issues.
  13. Thats mental, some of the photos look like toy cars! Unfortunately I am not blessed with a garage so my car sits outside on the road...might invest in a cover. That said, how long do you need to put it away for? If its not snowing, no ones gritting, so apart from the ground being wet (which is was throughout August) does the Zed disappear for months or literally a couple of weeks...
  14. I said this to Will the other day, the best of the Zed performance lies outside of legal road speed limits The Zed is quick, its quicker than 90% of cars on the road. It gives you a fair load of grunt compared to most cars - it's got a 3.5litre V6 in it. It looks fantastic and has exclusivity. If you really want to beat the kids away from the lights buy a cheaper version and bolt a supercharger on....take it from an Essex boy who has owned various Fords over the years, that there is nothing more satisfying that sitting in your Zed and having some chavved up Ford or Vauxhall want to race you then letting them tear off down the road and you just cruising - I can't explain it but it definitely puts you one up. The only times I put peddle to metal is when I am on my own and I am doing it because I want to, not because some 17 year old wants to show off to the giggling girls in the back.
  15. Very good young padawan, but you still have much to learn
  16. Clayed mine at the weekend as well...when you do it the first time you see how much comes off its ridiculous how much is sticking there. I use gtechniq C5 on my wheels, absolutely fantastic stuff makes getting crap off a simple case of a wash mitt and some warm water+shampoo.
  17. ...what he said And that is why you will get comments about the Zed when a 300bhp Focus ST sits unnoticed behind you...unless its Iains orange 'Asbo' focus
  18. Haven't timed mine but might have a go tomorrow, pretty sure its not 8 seconds though
  19. Less chips more celery
  20. I found I suddenly got a lot more attention when the Nissan badges came off and the Volks went on - it transformed the look of the car. I don't think it has anything to do with performance or value, but more to do with exclusivity and looks - JCBs cost much more than a 370 or 350 but your wouldnt go up and tell the guy 'nice motor mate'
  21. Was you after that Dave? I guess I could stop posting...probably ruining bargains for some people
  22. Genuine maybe? Should be for £270 second hand. Got the holes cut for the headlight washers, so could be genuine? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/nissan-350-z-sport-front-bumper-/320780562762
  23. Close, sold.
  24. coldel

    Front Lip

    I have indeed browsed ebay found nothing I like so far...well thats in the UK!
  25. coldel

    Front Lip

    Any used front lips up for grabs? Something that would fit on an OEM bumper? Cheers, Col.
×
×
  • Create New...