Jump to content

coldel

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    14,064
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by coldel

  1. I havent been able to play online yet...annoying really as my internet is fine (happily downloading stuff on my laptop in the same room on the same connection) googled it and it appears there have been lots of problems for selected users...looks like Im one of the unlucky ones - three days ownership yet to play online although have completed single player twice in that time... http://www.videogamer.com/xbox360/battlefield_3/news/battlefield_3_server_problems_continue_into_uk_launch.html#
  2. I know I'm not biting
  3. Erm, ok fair enough
  4. Really? Momo and Saxo? Why?
  5. coldel

    Front end...

    I got it off ebay at a rather knock down price (cue the comments!)
  6. Good spot Loved the auto cubby too...very good work there fella!
  7. coldel

    Front end...

    Stillen = You get a suction whistle followed by a nice growl to accompany the engine, just gives it a bit more of a meaty sound... ...just need to sort out the sound that comes out the back now
  8. Had a look at it this week, its no longer orange...all white wrap, looks absolutely STUNNING
  9. Good work fella, at least its sorted fairly painlessly, oh and loved the zspeed undertray on your car
  10. Depends what the reserve is...
  11. Better photos...and have to say the install was much easier than I expected Jim, you might even spy something you used to own in the photo
  12. Not a great camera on my cheap phone, its actually brushed silver the gearknob and handle!
  13. Zed gone?
  14. Just went for it in the end Dave...was a bit nervy cutting that handbrake off! Put it on and I probably would have needed to cut about 2/3mm off to make it fit properly, might do that at some point but it works and it fits at the moment, no problem taking the brake off Got a bit of a cheap boot on it at the moment, might upgrade at some point, but happy with matching momo bits
  15. Just some double sided tape from halfords or the like should work, the number plate fixing stuff. Just stick a couple of strips to the back, cut around the edges so there is no tape showing, stick back to car
  16. Cheers mate, might just do that...see how I go this afternoon and if I get around to it or not
  17. Looks like this...nothing cut off yet...
  18. coldel

    Front end...

    Oh and had a nose round at Taras roadster, now completely wrapped in white, looks stunning I mentioned the owl lunch to him as well might try and make it...
  19. Downloaded the update overnight...took ages for my account to sign in...loaded up the game...get this message 'Cannot connect to EA online'
  20. After mustering the courage I am faltering again...looking at that instruction page link my momo looks nothing like that really. I dont have a boot collar that slides on and off, and the back bit of it is probably only about 1/4 inch long? I also got some rubber inserts with my handle, the link doesnt seem to mention anything about these, where do they go? Do they sit under the end of the handle where the button is? The screws I assume go through the holes and then make contact directly with the handbrake metal?
  21. coldel

    Front end...

    Taras said at the final product "They should come as standard looking like that!" - miles better without the plastic slats - have filled the badge indentation as well so now car is properly unidentifiable!
  22. Got 11% through the download and it crashed. Think I will just play the one player mode for a day or two and try again maybe sat overnight downloading
  23. Now up to 600 minutes....you can forget about playing this online tonight on PS3 chaps...
  24. Well that's good isn't it...got the game today, booted up, needs update 1.01 (and update already!?) which is 229mb - so me along with thousands of others downloading it, 200 minutes to download...
  25. coldel

    Front end...

    Yeah thought about that option...saw it was a JDM shaped one...mine would have to be UK for the number plate to work
×
×
  • Create New...