Jump to content

coldel

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    14,064
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by coldel

  1. Sorry its Steve 350z with a space I think, anyways here is his rear diffuser link http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=58971 Tarmacs stillen option http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/350z-stillen-oem-front-splitter.aspx
  2. Steve350z has some rear carbon diffusers for sale - in my opinion look better than a rear lip Carbon front lips are hard to come by, there are C-West ones on ebay but they are pretty 'big' - otherwise Seibon do a wide range to suit most tastes, looking at circa £425 for one though. I just fitted a Stillen splitter, not carbon but they look great and give you more clearance. You can buy a carbon splitter from APR which Tarmac can get for you.
  3. ...ordered from Mr Tarmac, arrived from the US via two US airports and one UK one in good time and completely unscathed A pretty good fit actually, some minor gaps but overall looks great...in my opinion. I would guess its a bit marmite but there you go This is only part I of the exterior look I am after, part II to be ordered shortly, that to be fitted maybe next week
  4. Fifth Gear was more about serious reviews, and that floundered. I guess at the end of the day TV is mainly about entertainment, not information, plenty people find Top Gear entertaining hence why its still there.
  5. Popular day for it - happy birthday everyone
  6. I carbon wrapped the front grille on an Astra I had and it does look good...until a stone chip took some of it off and it looked terrible. They patched it up free of charge (Totally Dynamic Redhill) but I knew the patch was there, and it does bug you. When it is first done it does look amazing I have to say, its just that it does tear easily unfortunately. If you are going for a carbon or matte look then wrap seems to work very well. Otherwise spray job probably best?
  7. I dont think I would ever buy one of those track cars...buy a decent used sports car, dare I say for 30k you are not that far off used GTR territory. Appreciate the trackness of the caterham etc but only worth it if it were your 7th car or something Interesting watching them drive them to work, they went straight down Putney High Street which is a car park at any time of day, pretty sure they would have gotten a few looks.
  8. Slept in the 370z last night Will?
  9. I saw the highlights, was hoping Leeds could pull something off there, as usual Lambert gets Southampton out of jail - if he doesn't play they generally don't win!
  10. I thought the ref could have blown for decisions both ways and didn't. Overall got most decisions correct bar a couple, but refs won't be perfect. Given we had McCartney and o'Brian at full backs, probably the weakest positions in the Hammers squad, was surprised at the lack of desire to go wide by Cardiff they seemed to be relying on Miller dropping deep, Whittingham apart from the free kick looked a bit average and he appears to be the guy to open up the middle. Green made a tremendous save at the end, being in the Championship has helped him get his form back and makes those saves every week. Still don't think the current team would stay in the prem though!
  11. Shame about the weather mate! Must be dying to get that top down
  12. I think the Rafa + Torres thing is really wide of the mark. Torres played well in the Liverpool setup, the team setup around Torres and Gerrard playing a big role in creation of chances. At Chelsea he is just another striker, in fact behind Drogba in pecking order I would say. He was never prolific at Athletico either, scored about 80 goals in 6 seasons. It was more about the team setup than the manager at Liverpool. Will Rafa be able to set the team up in the same way at Chelsea with Terry/Lampard and co in the dressing room, I don't think so...
  13. Yeah be a crap result if they do lose the points, especially when teams have dropped points against them when playing them - can't see any other way of doing it though. That said, on the TV just now David James said 'heard that they will be okay' about Pompey....
  14. Until the likes of Terry and Lampard are shifted out the team no manager, unless they pander to those players needs, will ever settle and build a team. Lampard was exactly the same at West Ham, spat the dummy constantly when he didn't get his own way.
  15. Good win for the Hammers, should have had about 6. Don't look premiership material at the moment though...is a worry if they do go up...
  16. ... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/350z-Spoiler-Black-/170795700063
  17. I got there in the end, more bizarre than cool!
  18. I was in a silver ford focus with a 'baby on board' sign in the back window You came up the inside on the slip road and disappeared into the distance, standard exhaust I think, sounded nice.
  19. oooooh my Stillen doesn't agree
  20. Bit of naivety at the back but lots of energy up front - liked it
  21. Nice to see the dirty Dutch play on and nearly score when we lost possession simply because Sturridge was injured...needed Di Canio to catch the ball!
  22. I know, like it would have made a difference - good to blood a few players, would like to have seen Walcott! ...crickey whats Cahill doing there!
  23. I know, they try to justify it with the sale of Torres, but in my view they wasted money that could have been better spent. Just hope it doesn't go to three...
  24. At least from this thread WHY bet there are more dislikers of football that you care to think about, now I dont go on about my distain of the game, but imo, unlike rugby, these "footballers" only play for money not the love of the game itself. Then don't read it!
  25. I wonder if Downing was right footed, would he even get a game in the Premiership!
×
×
  • Create New...