Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. We all knew that? umm 10,500 members on here lol.
  2. I think I pm'd you at the same time you put up about the Rays:(
  3. Got one on mine. Took the crappy veilside 2 off and had one fitted!
  4. Is it a pretty pink one?
  5. Thanks mate the number of times that question has been asked and you had the answer all the time !!!! I do aim to please:)
  6. This is a very likeable post!
  7. The length of a piece of string is twice the distance from the centre to either of it's 2 ends!
  8. I just sent you a pm as it's worth a punt as they say:)
  9. Nice:)
  10. That will explain that printing error in the calender you were on about earlier Dave:)
  11. Don't encourage him Chelsea the 2nd!
  12. Didn't they have one on 5th gear last week?
  13. Teachers Pet!
  14. Now that is an insult! I put a curse on your printing machine so the only colour that works is blue!
  15. Lilly White! Umm I shall have to put the black wheels back on but hold on! Didn't Spurs used to have black shorts!
  16. Arran is the one you should be scared of. He has Eastern Maffia Uncles!
  17. Before the Ruskie came along, Spurs had not won a league game against Chelsea for 30 years or more! So be proud as "Blue is the colour" !
  18. It's not a simpleton question at all Steve. I am sure it has a makers stamp on the inside but i would not be able to tell!
  19. Ben-Hur!
  20. They have you written all over them. I really think you should get a set! Without the spike they are 60mm With the Spike 90mm That set is M12 x 1.25!!!
  21. These could be fun on the track!
  22. I fitted it all. I got most of it from Redline Goods the leather boot people who trade on here. The center arm rest is basically a square block that was measured to a height I could change gear without lifting my arm off the rest, It stores in the back for short journeys. It will all come out soon as I am having the whole car interior done in leather and Alacantara. I also have a set of GTR seats that are waiting to go in:)
  23. Just for Wasso I shall reveal my latest knob thats on the car now:) http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/200840794985
  24. They are rubber ones for when it's up R-T's muddy yard:)
×
×
  • Create New...