Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. In which case you need to search 'magnetic fuel saver' on ebay then! Thats the 2nd time you stuck this up? Am I missing the point!
  2. So long as it's not blue! Ok Lillywhite to match your car Isn't lillywhite a Tampon?
  3. You will trounce Fulham, but West Ham are always looking for a punch up!
  4. About blooming time you joined in Arran. I have had to put up with the foriegner SMD on my own uptil now!
  5. Don't get it Current top London team is Spurs, all time top team is Arsenal... Even though Arsenal are Spurs big rivals I have more respect for them than the classless chavs of Chelsea We even give you our tossy managers. Yes we are having a poor season. But whats your excuse for the last 40 years! Oh dear Pete yes the 2 managers since have lasted well, and 40 years? Your club was up $hit creek before the ru$$ian mafia bailed you out Anyway lets enjoy the last few games of the season the 3 london clubs fighting for 2 spots Um Arsenal need a beating from Swansea. Chelsea V West Ham a draw. Everton just bounced City lol and I can't see who your playing tomorrow!
  6. So long as it's not blue!
  7. Both are common problems. Some of the guys have put threds up as to how they repaired theres, and others like myself covered them with vinyl. The steering control is an easy fix once you have the steering wheel off. The control panel that holds the buttons unscrews from the back. Clean it up with a mild solvent and if your not satisfied spray it silver. The decals you can get from RTBiscuit.
  8. I wonder if anyone has ever shoved a Diesel lump in a zed?
  9. Vag engine is a diesel, and I am assuming this is for a VW based 1.9. Unless of course I have completely missread the script T'was a joke
  10. Vag engine is a diesel, and I am assuming this is for a VW based 1.9. Unless of course I have completely missread the script
  11. Don't get it Current top London team is Spurs, all time top team is Arsenal... Even though Arsenal are Spurs big rivals I have more respect for them than the classless chavs of Chelsea We even give you our tossy managers. Yes we are having a poor season. But whats your excuse for the last 40 years!
  12. In which case you need to search 'magnetic fuel saver' on ebay then! Yeh right. As if I came off the banna boat. Now thats one thing that does not work. So what makes you think the tuning box does not work? I am asuming you have used them?
  13. I just saw this comment. NAF OFF ya foreign Chav and stick with ya Hocky.
  14. The only reason they are in the top 4 is because we allow it!
  15. They work fantastic. Every diesel I have I stick one on. They work great. But they are tuned to each engine so what works for one wont always fit another. Plus plug and play appears to be for common rail. Some of the plugs have more pins than others. My Nissan Patrol had to be hard wired. If you go on flea bay and type in car make and tuning box thay come up. One of the best on the market is the Italian box at around £80. Anything over £120 is for packaging and a fancy name. The ones German Swedish sell are about £280 and do the same job as the £80 one. Bottom line is they work and I have never had one fail in 12 years.
  16. I thought you already had one fitted!!!
  17. Now you screwing with me Adrian:) lol
  18. 4RE Leather

    Tyre choice

    I have 91 on my front and 95 on my rear and wondered if that was the weight bearing load. As to BS050A you wont get them under £200 per tyre. Judging by your list you are better off with the Falkens
  19. Ooops double post. I will have the spam Police after me again!
  20. Is that what I think it is Adrian? Yes, Peter, it's a special kind of ramp! I love the hole for when u lay face down lol Err I hate to tell you Pete, but that's not for you face So its not a massage table then! lol
  21. Is that what I think it is Adrian? Yes, Peter, it's a special kind of ramp! I love the hole for when u lay face down lol
  22. So thats why you didnt consider Belfast Ferries from Liverpool:)
  23. Get the Pathfinder or Navara. Then put a plug and play tuning box on them for about £80 like I did on mine And you are on 200bhp and 35 to the gallon. The L200 wont get near it.
  24. I presume u live inScotland then Dblock?
×
×
  • Create New...