Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. Since when did you drink tea?
  2. He has a chocolate factory. Adrian Wonker lol:)
  3. There was one. If you saw the 2 very tall girls in black shorts possing for photos over to the far left of the 350 stand by the circuit. If they were on your left and you kept walking past the Cosworth Piston stand, it was a few down from there. Only know that as my mate went to take a look whilst I oggled the ladies:)
  4. This time last year I had the Gasibo up and claybar the car then got the DA out. Not exactly happening this year weather wise is it. I need to be under cover as the wind is a killer!
  5. How much you charging! Mind you, it's doable, the Zed is not that big surface wise, I could prolly do it in 20mins if was just a wash, rinse and dry using snowfoam I must be getting old. Well, it's the setting up the gear for washing and the clear up after that takes a few more mins, but the wash itself..... I tend to use the 2 Bucket method, but cant stoop down to do the sills, bumpers and wheels. So I tend to sit on the deck and shuffle my way round the car. Then I have to ring a neighbour to come and pick me up again lol!
  6. How much you charging! Mind you, it's doable, the Zed is not that big surface wise, I could prolly do it in 20mins if was just a wash, rinse and dry using snowfoam I must be getting old.
  7. How much you charging!
  8. What you don't know is Keyser detunes ya engine so he is always in front:) Bless:)
  9. Thats because SMD aint about!
  10. I am sure he didn't. I assume he thought everyone was going to go hell for leather as the saying goes and excuse the pun:)
  11. Guys you can get extensions like Jordan and Octet have got. Its a 3mm Hex and they are £25. They are the meister ones but they will fit. Aparantly the guy is on this forum. I am waiting for Octet to resend the website address to me. In the mean time I used a keyhole saw to make a 1.5 inch hole ready to take them. Then a small hole in the trim and put it all back together again. Because they are springy you dont have to worry about them hitting the tailgate. I can assist with fitting but dont have the hole saw!
  12. Guys you can get extensions like Jordan and Octet have got. Its a 3mm Hex and they are £25. They are the meister ones but they will fit. Aparantly the guy is on this forum. I am waiting for Octet to resend the website address to me. In the mean time I used a keyhole saw to make a 1.5 inch hole ready to take them. Then a small hole in the trim and put it all back together again. Because they are springy you dont have to worry about them hitting the tailgate.
  13. Did anyones brake fluid overheat? Just interested in gaining some knowledge!
  14. Thought you passed the test. And what about the noise those drifters were making? At least you went and had a go thats the main thing:)
  15. I had a strip put along the top of the windscreen and a darker tint for the rear and side. They were done by a mate who owns a tint shop in Sutton. Autoshades. But if your further West or nearer London I have a contact there who does an excellent job.
  16. Some of the guys had never been on a track b4 and were just pottering around to get a feel for things. They didn't want to bust there everyday pride and joy!
  17. What ever the side windows are they are on the limit. I was told that when I asked for a medium tint to be put on them. I had them done anyway. Now if I see a police car I drop the 2 side windows. There is nothing to say you can't drive with your windows down. Its a swine in the snow and rain though
×
×
  • Create New...