Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. Jesus if I sat in them my fat butt would get stuck and I would be forever ringing up my neighbours to pull me out!
  2. Did you spray them inside or outside?
  3. I have seem them and they are considerablly bigger than the Gt Brembos Infact there bigger than the 370 ones. I would not kick them out of bed but need a decent clutch 1st.
  4. Yes the big beast I came to Santapod to see last year! Thats a shame as it made my day watching that:)
  5. That was my fault as i thought you said go stand next to your favourate car so i picked that celica. Had i known it was a competition for one of each I would have stood by it as he sprayed the car himself and it really does stand out.
  6. 4RE Leather

    Harness bar

    Don't now where you live but I know a good fabricator in Swanley Junction 3 M25?
  7. MUHAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Dream on woman!!!!!!!!!! Lets see Her - I want a colour change Me - OK Her - I want a body Kit Me - OK Her - I want lots of engine bay bling Me - OK Her - I want a Polished or powder coated plenum Me - OK Her - I want a supercharger Me - Come on I have to draw the line somewhere - she will want a built engine, water meth injection and NOS next - and no muppet would do that!!! Some very queer folk living near New Forest. I think the Romans breed with some Gypsies! Rest is history Lol
  8. Aren't you a mod on the other site? He is the Mod from the naughty boys room. If your banned from the forum he is the one that consoles you. Seeing as he is always in there lol:)
  9. Is that it? 2 month holiday and you come back with. "Nice car"
  10. You will be fine. That Diy thread on here is a good one:)
  11. 2nd word is "OFF" !!
  12. Get a cloth and wrap the bottom of the shaft and clamp it with molegrips. Then use another cloth round the centre of the gear knob and use swan necks. Then give a few grunts and it will loosen. I always use this meathod on a 350 and got the info off the forum. However if it is a 370 you could mash itnto bits. Unlike the 350 which is a weighted heavy strong gear knob, the 370 Is not. At one of the Croydon meets I was changing over Sparkies for a Nismo one and it litterally caved in as soon as appliedvgrip preasure with the swan necks. Locktight! more like wealded on!!
  13. (Gary) Driver Systems. 07900 668664 driversystems@blueyonder.co.uk Mention me (Peter) We did discuss doing mine last year but I got to involved with the tracker and other bits I forgot to see it through!. I think Smurf may also be in this line of buisness
  14. Interesting... I wanna get mine done soon. Very soon. I will go down there with you if you like,
  15. Thanks for that 14N lol. Jackie has Alezan as well:) PM answered Saiper
  16. My mates daughter had a simular thing. Only the bank declined the payments as it was set to end after a certain date. She got stopped for no insurance. New young driver and has had her licence taken off her. The car ended up in a Police pound. Thus far the bill and fines are very near £1000. When asked why the insurance company did not tell het the bank had declined the payments they replied"They don't have to" Only know this is true because is is my best mate and I read the letters.
  17. Why would you want to open it up! In this weather i would keep it closed and ust drive the dam thing:)
  18. I usually do initiations As for tradelink, we had this before with another company, S2004U, some people posted bad experiences then EVERYONE had an opinion.... I bought my Zed there and had a good experience but everone told me I had bought a Lemon etc. Too many lemmings on here who just trot out the same old lines without actually having any experience unfortunately Glad your enjoying the car and nice to post up such a positive thread
  19. There is a bear in the air over there!
  20. I have 3 set of the same with a 32 km range but hardley ever used them
  21. I had my oem spoiler done in black carbon along with he door mirrors when the car was silver. It looked great so go for it.
  22. Shame they are ot for the HR and only 400 bhp or i would rip there arm off at £200 or at least put an offer in. Going rate is about 3 hrs for fitting from the people I have been talking to. Or a big bag of donuts for keyser!
×
×
  • Create New...