Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. Umm I think your forgetting that I all ready have your car lol:) Well the seats! The cacoon Chris Brooklands have got.
  2. Looking into something like a one place stop over. Where you can get everything done to a car in one place by the people that work there. For example. Engine out, interior refurbished, vinal wrap, add Brooklands Kent and you have race tune guys and Vortex Systems for all your fabrications. Its very doable. The fact that we have a team in place that all get on and can work with each other and independantly is a good starting place. Anyway its only in the planning stages at the moment:)
  3. There Chris's Darrel that came out of his one. The drivers is in your car lol
  4. I have a set of cloth seats located in Swanley from a low milage JDM in very good condition.. Non electric!
  5. I have 4 companies and a mad woman sponsering me. R-T Performance who did an amazing job on the Audi Ibis white full Respray and vinal wrapp and are using the vehicle for product and development. Brooklands Kent the Ferrari Porsche service specialists who look after any mechanics in exchange for roof advertising. And as from today have been asked to consider taking on a fleet of Nissan R35 GTRS which they are more than capable of doing. And Vortex Systems who fabricated the undertray and are going to put polished alloy Header Tank, Oil catch tank, radiator shroud that will come right down and cover the gap between the bumper and radiator. Then we are going to design a strut brace that will fit a GTM supercharged HR engine but not before we have thrown that grotty plastic engine cover away and replaced it with a 2 piece alloy or stainless polished or powdercoated one. The mad woman is Terri who runs the Just Jap Club and keeps chasing me down Brighton see front With club stickers trying to attach them to my car. With the new planned extension and proper equiped Zed shed in the pipeline and some career changing moves it looks like a promising 18 months ahead of us. We shook hands on a lot of deals today when we met up to 100 Skylines joined by Ray from R-T, Brooklands and Vortec Systems to join in the H4H ralley starting from Wansdworth Bridge McDonalds to Rising Sun pub for a barbecue at Chipstead then on the A23 to Horley ending up eventually at Brighton Race Course. The day was all about the wounded troops and a day for giving. Some bigger events planned soon. Big thanks also to the Zed Shed crew for the fun day and Chris for the Army banter. Loads more seats to do down there I am sure.
  6. Cake, cake, and more cake!!!
  7. Its the best Zed he has ever seen cos he said so:)
  8. Lookmafter the Polo I need it myself lol
  9. All wiring and switches included. Both seats have been deep cleaned and have had a partial restoration. All the white scuff marks have been recoloured but not removed. This could be done but you need to speak to Keyser! Pictures will follow shortly
  10. I think that was very decent and honest of Nissan. There are some nasty bastards about who would not think twice about preying on your nievety. And saying you need a full rebuild. One honest trader for the books!!
  11. If you send the paperwork to DVLA TURO office it gets done in a fraction of the time:)
  12. You said she always was loud! The car that is:)
  13. Why would he take my seats out? I kinda need them to sit on Ask your other half lol But we are lending you a bucket to sit on!!
  14. Shel lives in Crawley and has a black Zed. And welcome.
  15. Umm your giving me ideas now R-T!
  16. Get some spacers made up:) But then it would hit the bonnet My Engine had to be raised 3cm when the GTM supercharger was fitted to stop it hitting the antiroll bar. It came with a spacer kit. I had a cusco that would have fitted had it not been for the engine height. Andlid had it off me in the end. The USA Forum have them on their HR's as there was a big debate over it. 1st thing to to is measure it up and if needed use washers untill you have the desired height to fit (If needed) Then measure the height of the washers and have proper spacers made. This is how i would do it.
  17. You certainley have done a good job there ilott
  18. Proberbly a Zed owner who also discovered that you cant hear local radio going down Reigate hill on a stubby. If it was me I would have at least given him the stubby. I know its my rubber arial at fault as for as soonnas I put the oem one on I get the programmes I want. But then I get bollocked by you lot for having a naff ariel! Same as my rear wipper that was disliked. !!
  19. They sold a few of them now at on a white car looks great:)
  20. Phew! Thought you were thinking of me just then!!!
  21. Get some spacers made up:)
  22. Brooklands350 fitted one to BBK's car a few months back.. It sounds quite good. But as you say some of us would need a double as I have a true duel exhaust. Whatever the fek that means!
×
×
  • Create New...