Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. Enough Green under there to keep a pot house in smoke for a year!
  2. I thought it was the other way round? Reason being when Abbey fitted the supercharger they did away with the drivers side as no room for air filter and induction pipes. Hence I now have no headlight washers:)
  3. I was using it as a mini cab when I came out of Army. Front offside suspension collapsed on the kingswood Roundabout near reigate Hill so I abandoned it. Not the most ideal car for mini cabbing, especially as i broke down with carberation problems at Clapham south tube during the brixton riots. No one would come out and rescue me:(
  4. It's not burning any Dean as i followed you last saturday for about 15 miles back from Brighton and not a wiff of oil. I did have a car do that to me. It was a ex police Rover p6V8. It used a litre of oil a day. You knew when it wanted topping up as when you go round a bend the oil light came on as the oil slopped about. I thought though does occure. Has it got an extended oil pan? And if so I wonder if they extended the oil pick up feed pipe. Just a thought:)
  5. I thought I needed to go to specsavers for a long time. Now I realise I must book an urgent appointment!!
  6. Ninga I was in the stand behind you lol. I counted at least 20 Zeds dotted about. We overtook Mulibu Stacy about 30 miles b4 Donnington but no sign of her at Donnington!
  7. What a lovely car. I could touch that mark in on the seat so you could not see it if the new owner wants me to. But in reality you want to keep her as its testiment to your love for her:)
  8. he can't reach the dip stick. He is to tall lol:)
  9. I took Jumping in my car and was given a free pass for Just Jap. Brooklands350 travelled up with us.
  10. Umm tight leather for saggy shiny stuff!!!
  11. Thats because as squaddies we do most of out work at night:)
  12. I thought you were sorted at Swanley?
  13. Where can you get 4000 donuts for 400 quid? I'm moving there Palace pier brighton. 10 for a quid I think?
  14. I did a thread on here somewhere when I put mine on. 1st thing is get some decoraters low tack masking tape. Then get someone to help you align it and tape it up. Then get a marker pen (white board) and draw round the edge of the diffuser. When done take off masking tape. Then put generous supply of Tiger Seal on and whilst holding get mate to use masking tape to hold steady onto bumper until dry. If its a slight pain use gaffer tape especially underneath as they tend to pop up until the tiger seal is dry. I also have some panel cleaner (Mild sovent) which quickly removes the access Tiger balm off the paintwork. PCV window cleaner will do it. You need to have plenty off rag or roll of paper towel It should dry in 30 mins and drive after a couple of hrs. Try not to do it in direct sunlight.
  15. I got an app on my phone that works as a remote for the tv... Im making myself look bad here Im free this sunday if anyone is wanting bits wrapped, or to see my car do you can get an idea of how vinyl looks You said you were doing stuff hence not coming to Japfest!! Naughty man!
  16. You 4got to mention you are 10 foot tall which helps when wrapping a roof!!
  17. We already have a deal set up on these. Jumping 350 is taking them up and instaling them for him soon I am led to believe:)
  18. Had the same issue as my engine had to be raised 3cm to stop the S/C hitting the antiroll bar. In the end we had no option but to tap the intake pipe directly under the corner of the nut that was digging in with a ball hammer. It's hardly noticable. However I have taken it off a few times now for various things and recently moved it to the flat position and adjusted it. powdercoated it and it fits perfect clearing the pipe by mm's.
  19. I got a hoze lock one and been using valet pro which is a tad expensive! Had some freebies given me but thus far cants get it to stick like that? Tried all the settings. It may be the stuff I am using as its a new thing to me. I think its always more as I tend to buy online from the likes of Moza car care etc. So we have p+p on top!
  20. What you using to put the foam on with? A Airport Fire engine!!! I can't get my cream up like that!!!
  21. Crank shaft or cam sensor? Cam sensor is situated at the back. It's an easy enough fix so DIY. approx £80 for a new one when I watched one being done a few months back. Your car I believe only has 1 where HR has 2 at the front! .
  22. Where do you live and what kind of help do you require?
  23. I am a cross dresser!!
×
×
  • Create New...