Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. I spent 18 months using Shell Vmax but was getting peeved with the price difference between Tesco momento at average £1.38 And the local shell garages from £1.44 to £1.46. After a couple of weeks on Tesco (and clocking up the miles going to events) I had a few problems with the car. Nothing to do with the fuel but a sticking waste gate and fast racing revs taking an age to come down after gear change in traffic. Intercooler was extreamly hot. Don't know why but I went back to shell and could be shere coincidense but they car did not feel so lumpy. This was pointed out by a mate who often comes out to the meets. I am fully aware that the waste gate sticking is purely Mechanical and fuel would not make a difference, but overall it really does handle better. Remember guys I am not a grease monkey but slowly learning thanks to peeps on here:)
  2. Stick some molyslip in it and see what happens. And don't rush the gear box.
  3. I would take someone with me who has a 350z. Maybe there is someone near you. However in the 2 years I have been on here you rarely hear of a bad one as they tend to be known!
  4. Is that for a pair?
  5. Belgium via John O'Groats ! Have fun Graham
  6. I tend to go for the best and he £120 is what I paid for my Nissan Pathfinder 2 years ago. Mind you that is a hugh battery. Never really given it any thought so it's true when they say, "Size matters" ! Wonder what Nissan would charge just out of interest?
  7. Can I watch
  8. I have..not many like my "gold" wheels.. I think it's got more to do with that tin hat your wearing Will
  9. Members on here like to mod their cars and I'm no exception, just wondered if anybody on here would be brave enough to do that to their Zed..! Absolutely cos I love it. Adrian is going all Red so he is half way there. Could you imagine if we all did the same thing how boring that would look. I mean what if everything was blue! Or even worse GREEN!!! That red is th same colour (I think) that Zed shed are doing my roof lining lol
  10. Whacko gets lonely so likes to start debates:) Some of them have humour as well:)
  11. I would have it. And drive it to every meet and park in the middle of you lot. Love it:)
  12. I love that car. And only ever seen one other with that colour leather. And its standard. Good luck
  13. Is anyone going to a decent event over the Holiday? There are 2 on Sunday that i know about. One is wings and wheels at Dunsfold https://www.facebook...522074/?fref=ts The other is https://www.facebook.com/events/273365619467857/ I rather like the Essex revenge cruise as apparently the last one in 2009 had approx 5000 cars turn up. How true this is i do not know but the pictures on the site would indicate a good event. Dunsfold has a lot of planes including the last Avro Vulcan. That will shut your resonated exhausts up lol.
  14. £120 a decent Bosch. Must check mine as its the original!!
  15. Who does the rubbing and priming? Must say I am very impressed. I like Dip would fancy a tad of red if I went down that road!
  16. What year is the car and what button configuration did you have on the OEM steering wheel please. Stick some pictures up may help. Thanks:)
  17. DE and HR are different. But I expect you already know that!
  18. That's one wideee be-hind! Also to note, if you plan on driving in Germany I'd be careful with these tow hooks, I've not had experience myself, but apparently the German police don't like them as if you hit a pedestrian you're going to do a lot more damage with them (not that 1.5 tons of metal won't anyway ). Thats why it's on the back and set so far in it's outer ring is no further out than a landrover tow hook. There are 3/4 settings. I don't have one on the front yet as we have to fabricate a drop down bracket with a thread on it. I don't want a stick out one nor a floppy one. Those triangle things may be the way to go:)
  19. Another front one made to fit the back. Fabrication work done by Ivor from Vortec Systems Swanley.
  20. I looked longingly at my Zed the other day. My baby was dirty from a rain storm. I just could not leave her that way. I to was in a fold up chair. Well there was no other way but to clean her. So I said to my self. "Fek that and paid my mates kid to clean it for me. I did however remain in the seat barking out orders:)
  21. OH FFS, they're out of stock! I bloody hate websites that will let you place and order, take your money and then contact you a week later saying "oh we don't have it"... that should be made illegal!! illegal! Whats a sick bird or prey got to do with any of this?
  22. +1. If you need to ask your not ready for one. I don't agree with that, anyone can go to a garage a buy a car with a turbo on it, they wouldn't get turned away and told to research it... Not everyone wants to know all the ins & outs, if I had a Zed and wanted a turbo I would just take it somewhere and say 'make it so' Which is exactly what I did, but with e S/C lol
  23. That looks like the cars that the young Arab brothers who now own Harrads have! The ones that got clamped? As if a clamping bothered them.
  24. That looks like the cars that the young Arab brothers who now own Harrads have!
  25. If your's can do a 1/4mile in under 6 secs then you have the European record lol:
×
×
  • Create New...