It's a 10 day admission to the Royal National Hospital for Rhumatic illnesses.
They run a Physiotherapy course to try to loosen the muscles round the spine in an attempt
to help posture and keep us from hunching over (Ankylosing Spondylitis)
Hopefully it may help this cursed Sciatica in my left leg that seems to be at it it's worst
when Zeditis strikes.
I really want to keep the Zed especially as I have commissioned more work and want to see it through.
Though I can't see me being able to drive a manual for many more years.
If I do have to change cars I would be looking for an Audi A8 for comfort with the V10 Lamborghini lump so I can still have some fun.
The car is going to R-T Performance to have a change of front and rear bumper and side skirts.
Then down to ABBEY for some more horses.
And set the car up to see if we can reduce this cursed right rear slide and lack of grip.
Mark makes a lot of sence in what he says taking my back into consideration.
Maybe some Hankook or the like rubber as well.
Then back,to R-T for hopefully an ARK Exhaust and change of rear spoiler.
I do fancy some novice track days for next year but nothing to risky!
I suppose I had better look out for a Skid Lid and Decent Harnesses
And that should take me up to Easter:)
We did Arrans in the Mothetcare car park last Thursday Evening.
Megs and a microfiber but DA much quicker.
We were going the plug the DA into a lamppost but to many bissies about:)
Drag me out of Bath Hospital please:)
No but you can listen out the window
That was not very nice when I just designed your new colour scheme for the MightyMini matey!
I feel besmirched!
Ramco MOD sales Skegness
or Withams MOD disposables Honeypot lane Grantham
Subscribe to the Auctions as they always have them and cheap:)
They will have them palletet down to you.
Or shove em on a trailer and tow it with the Zed:)
It was a relevant question, you are the one having a hissy fit, I think having much better grip on the rear than the front is not a good thing.
Oh and if you don't want comments then don't advertise on an open forum.... simples
Meeeooowwww
Because an alarm is audiable. To see it involves eye sight.
The idea is to emit a sound to alert you to the possibility that the car is being knicked.
otherwise you would have to live in it lol!
He would have heard it mad Spurs!!
There you go. Good suspect. if she knows your log on details she can go into your calls and text list.
As Chris said ring up there security and explain.
It's a case of making a list of all options. take away the improbable and your left with the answer.
I phone app I saw last year sends copies of all text sent and received from and pre appointed numbers.
It originated from the states but I can donwload to my jaikbroke phone for free.
Several simular things running and there is a online Spy shop in Uk that will sell you military grade hardware (for a price)
Apparently the sales are legal.
However no need to go into the why's and wheres but they are out there and anyone with a basic knowledge can
learn to use a "sim card hack"
Do you have monthly contract phone?
If so can she access it as it holds info?
Just some thoughts.