Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. They will make you slide lol:)
  2. Oh course the 2nd word is OFF!!!
  3. It must be my eyesight as I put 20mm spacers on all corners and 245/35/18 on the front 275/35/18 on the rear. So I have widened it by 10cm at the back and 8 at the front and dropped it 1cm I think. My arch looks full now. Just waiting for a wheel to overtake me down Reigate Hill one day!!!
  4. I have jailbroken my iPad and down loaded a cruise missile app. There is one enroute to your tail pipe as we speak Defo going to arm the Cobra now!!!! And those suspension arms are going on my car. How much? and what do they achieve?
  5. What chance would he have on here Poor bloke would have to give the buyer a full tank of fuel/ and a years tax and insurance. You are to demanding!
  6. I decided to chuck this in here and see how it goes. I am curious to know why so many people have 19" rims on there must have list? This is purely a question and not an accusation on anyones preferance or choice. But as to why do they want them? Is there a better choice? Do they make for better road handling? Better choice of tyres? Bigger wider Tyres and the benifits. Or is it simply a case of "Because I can". I went with the OEM rims and had them powdercoated black and think they look great and have had possitive feedback. Not for one moment knocking 19" wheels as I love the GTR35 ones:)
  7. You's lot are just jealouse cos you have a blue car and mine is a umm "Silver" shade unknown cos I can't read the pain code duuurrr.
  8. Pistonheads have issued warnings about PayPal scams. They want your PayPal details for some reason. What ever you do,if this person sends you an online form under the heading Paypal credit form delete it. Trust you have a tracker on now they have your home address. mind you they have your name address so just need your PayPal account details please!
  9. Can you please stop putting up these pictures! You are confusing me and turning me into a gibbering undesisive dip stick!
  10. Just been doing some reading up and the suede on the Evo is a man made knit fabric to comply with fire retardant regs! We need to find a boffin who can check the car spec sheets to find out if the Nissan is the same which I suspect it could be. I know people who clean the real stuff with a block that resembles a rubber or as someone said eraser. Then just gently rub over with a slightly damp microfiber. If you can identify the material I will find a product Mark! The rest of the seat is easy:) Maybe our resident boffin Ebized has a spec sheet on the 370 and could find this out. Bit limited to search capabilities due to speed problems with the iPad down in Wiltshire.
  11. You put the a turkey in de oven and turn on de gas. Wait until spitting and black smokes sets off fire alarm and de Turkey is a cooked. Simples:)
  12. Who you calling a sweed you pumpkin eater:)
  13. Yeah i really should call him. I like the fact u use a pencil eraser in the guide You called? I will sort the sued out and the leather after 3rd:)
  14. No pressure then:)
  15. Would that be real ale Will?
  16. Girnet has a diagramme up on here about how to remove the sat nav button panel!
  17. Do you really need to ask lol It's amazing what we women can do when we put our mind to it It is rumored women can use a DA polisher as well!
  18. T-Mobile also said 21st September. Is that unlimited calls to Mobiles as well?
  19. Wow. can SIRI tell me what the Euro million numbers are tonight please? That was a Smurf joke by the way! On a serious note I got lost on page 1 !! I am more into U-Boat watches. (Just to change the subject)
  20. Was only joking Adrian, you still haven't quite got the hang of our sense of humour
  21. There is usually a good winde up going on a Friday. Which side of the fence are you on Shel?
  22. Ok mate, With the standard bose there is not much you can do. Except phonecalls. Aftermarket will give much better results. I have not even got phone calls lol Which is hopefully going to get looked at by Papa Smurf soon. But now I found out that the Bose is not a Bose but made under licence by Clarion I feel cheated. It must be true as a forum member wrote it thus!! Some one on here has a modified head unit for sale for £100 to take an ipod. Conversion done by Forum member. I think its from an 05 but as I am a Apple Junky I might have to buy myself a Christmas prezzie. last year it was a Super Charger!
  23. So this would mean that there could be a large gap between manufacture date and registration Colin?
  24. We might get a decent Ruby if you did that:)
×
×
  • Create New...