Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. He told me he was aiming for June thats not being very nice to Colins better half
  2. sadly - unlikely to happen................ unless you rewatch series 1 (which I've just done )
  3. I dream of having a big one
  4. need to get my website re-designed or altered = more cost
  5. I'm trying to push for a 47" (but will settle for a 42") getting nowhere for the last 2 years
  6. bugger
  7. anyone know if this is true ........... or just a web designer trying to drum up more business ? "Starting April 21, we will be expanding our use of mobile-friendliness as a ranking signal. This change will affect mobile searches in all languages worldwide and will have a significant impact in our search results. Consequently, users will find it easier to get relevant, high quality search results that are optimized for their devices."
  8. 32" only a little 'un .......... by todays standards
  9. don't recall any speed humps last year - but Mudman has the current route (will be release soon) I'd worry more about road humps, where you may (or may not) take off slightly and land a little heavily
  10. my bill was £57 and going up another £3 at the end of the month .......... enough is enough so, at the moment I've reduced it down to the basic package - no films, no HD (which I couldn't see the difference with anyway) once I get the TV converted to "smart" - I'll sort out some sort of film package
  11. Sold - thread locked
  12. interweb speed is currently 6.7mb - it should be in the region of 14 - 22mbs - currently being discussed with TalkTalk to find out whats wrong -their engineer is arriving on Friday next to have a look (£65 if the fault is on my side) but I've done all the checks I can think of ie plugging router directly into main BT box with the face off, tried 2 different routers and several different pc's laptops etc to check the speed. off now to look at NOW TV boxes - cheers Dan
  13. I trust you obtained lots of photos of the signs and lack of as well
  14. you don't actually say what happened ?
  15. I don't have BT - my ISP (at the moment is TalkTalk)
  16. One of the fisrt things i think I need to do though is convert my TV into a smart one suggestions for devices for this to allow streaming etc ?
  17. ah, thats crap
  18. its getting bloody expensive what are the options if I cancel ? what will I be able to view I NEED to be able to watch Game of Thrones I like to watch films and the missus likes things on Sky Living I've got a sky+HD box linked to the router so what are the alternatives my TV is NOT a smart TV
  19. you could have at least washed it
  20. todays e-mail - considering whats just happened, I'd better click the link to get my account re-activated ............oh, wait...........what NatWest account - I don't remember opening that ???? Dear Customer, A recent security risk has led to the deactivation of your account, Your access to online banking and various online services have been terminated. This is a precaution required to protect our customers and to further serve you well. To reactivate your account you are required to visit our nearest branch to you or click here to reactivate now. Once you have completed the reactivation process all your account services will immediately be restored. Customer Service NatWest Bank
  21. I'm still waiting for my saddle
×
×
  • Create New...