Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. https://www.facebook...55476162155112/ just in case
  2. - no pit on the plans though :lol: for now
  3. Garages (including pits) are exempt from Building Regs if its less than 30 square metres and detached from the house ie not attached to it in any way the moment you attach it, even with a covered walkway, - it doesn't matter how big or small it is - it will need regs
  4. moved to wanted section
  5. if your after professional advice ..........call me, but don't expect me to get my hands dirty
  6. no chance of that happening in North Wales
  7. good grief .......another one round here - what the hell is going on
  8. bad workman always blames (someone elses) tools
  9. Fussy bugger - edited ...........JUST FOR YOU
  10. you must rekindle your interest in photography as well - your shots were nothing short of excellent
  11. he was a bit slow - I mean ........... I nearly had to overtake him on the Evo
  12. Rob was hoping to get them up this evening
  13. They know who's boss - does that horse of yours know ?
  14. less where cats are around
  15. we have a station like that - you basically have to throw yourself in front and hope the driver notices in time to stop to pick you up
  16. :lol: he's rat arsed
  17. Look what my cat brought us tonight ... I'd just rather he didn't
  18. is he carrying that to clean up his slobber
  19. it got written over - i only had the 16gb card in
  20. I chased off the fiesta and then nearly knocked that little red peugot out of the way
  21. I'm not that small next to Lydia - she's just abnormally tall
  22. sorry we didn't get to talk - i did notice you both but just thought you were a couple of randoms enjoying the sights I think your son video'd me and the group coming in on Saturday afternoon and then after I'd cleaned the wee beastie
×
×
  • Create New...