Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. ioneabee

    Finally a pic!

    I hope there are no buttons or buckles on those jeans - she'd better remove those 1st
  2. its still malicious damage though - so they should be "interested"...tho, just not bothered
  3. I think your paintwork might be showing some serious swirls I'd change your "sponge" if I were you and use a lambswool mit - think it might protect it a bit
  4. it worked with an orange box setup previously - new owners going in with a new ISP and new cisco router the router is in the kitchen - the extender is about 20m away in the corridor for the guest bedrooms
  5. yeah - but could you get one of them to help me then ...... ?
  6. I've got to set up a wireless extender for a small B&B using a Belkin range epander with a cisco N1 router. I've done it before but it was ages ago.....so can't remember how i actually did it has anyone got a guide ?
  7. remember bird do-do eats paint !!! 'nother one to join the GT Ed brigade
  8. not quite getting that last bit - so have they covered you ?
  9. Daily - 6000miles in 6 months
  10. I really wouldn't have put you down as a Saab driver If it wasn't for our generally sh*tty weather - I would have gone for a drop-top....specially after driving Rosie on a gloriously hot sunny day
  11. yep - no clearance issues at all - just a slight fitment issues which is pushing the left tail pipe 10mm further out - it's not noticeable unless you look straight down on them. But we're still having a fiddle to try and get them right
  12. it was thiiiiisss big - honest
  13. ah well - we came 6th..........................out of 6.........but that does mean we're the 6th best team in the whole of Wales drew against Aberystwyth Uni - they broke out in the last 20 seconds to equalise (gutted) only just lost aginst Bangor Uni (should've won that one) but (my excuse anyway) is that the majority of the teams were half our age
  14. off to the Welsh Nationals - wish us luck even though we're about to be annihilated this is me on a previous occasion ....trying to look cool
  15. trying to be "fairly" neighbourly, by starting up in the morning and buggering off quick had a teenager pull up alongside in his chavmobile whilst waiting at the lights, he revved his, I revved mine - i think he thought we were going to race off the line..... i let him go, he was concentrating really hard
  16. my wife says I'm behaving like a teenager now that I've got the volume control all the way up to 11
  17. she can't - its broke typical macs
  18. christ man - you were married !!!!! once a week not a hope in hell
  19. wait 'till Builder49 or Asianuk reads this little lot.......they'll be all over you asking where this forum of mainly ladies is
  20. Not in my recent experience with the last 370's I have tried (two demos and one for sale) - they just took a copy of the licence signed the form about paying first x pounds in any insurance claim and threw me the keys with the word "Enjoy". So I did and me + I brought a mate with me.......and erm... had some fun
  21. If I'd known you were going you could have brought my full CBE back with you as well - just tuck it into your pocket
  22. that would probably be me
  23. well - you'll definately HEAR the change - she's LOUD - bring ear plugs I've had 1 neighbour complaint already he says it rattles his windows - needs better fitting windows was my reply its only on cold start-up though......... well mainly
  24. I've managed to persuade the missus to let me out 0. Tarmac + filmcrew 1. Ebized+1................sat & sun................18/19/20 May (Fri, Sat, Sun) 2. Wasso+1................Sat & Sun ...............Fri, Sat, Sun 3. Maccaman..............Sat & Sun..............18/19/20 May 4. ChrisS+1.................Sat & sun...............staying at own 5* accommodation 5. Ken.......................Sat & Sun...............18/19 May 6. Chesterfield+2.........Sat & Sun...............18/19/20 May 7. glrnet+1.................sat & sun................18/19/20 May 8. Bockaaarck+1..........Sat & Sun...............18/19 May 9. JetSet...........}.......Sat & Sun...............No accommodation needed 10. 350ZCaroline.}.......Sat & Sun...............No accommodation and Sunday drive only 11. Will 350z+1 ...........Sat & sun...............18/19/20 May 12. SpursMadDave + 1...Sat & Sun...............18th/19th/20th Booked 13. Andyvvc+1............Sat & Sun...............18,19 and 20th May 14. Madmarky..............Sat & Sun ..............Fri, Sat, Sun 15. Lincolnbaggie..........Sat & Sun..............18/19/20 May 16. octet(+Leti)...........Sat, Sun................18/19/20 May 17. choptop+1.............Sat & Sun..............18/19 May Booked 18. Darren-b.. ............Sat & sun...............18/19/20 May 19. Shire350z..............Sat & Sun .............18/19/20 may 20. Ricey & Carla.........Sat.......................Chez Moi 21. M13KYF................Sat.......................No Accom required 22. Marzman...............Sat.......................No Accom required 23. RC182+1...............Sat&Sun................18/19/20 May Booked 24. R35LEE +1.............Sat & Sun..............19th May Booked 25. daveparkin+1.........Sat & Sun..............18/19/20 May 26. Atkin666+ 1...........sat& sun ...............18/19/20 may booked 27. zippy+1.................sat & sun .............18/19 booked 28. garetgax +1...........sat & sun.............18/19 booked 29. GT4 Zed +/-1..........sun.....................No accomodation required 30. mattbowey ...........Sat&Sun ..............Will be booking the 19th soon 31. zDan +1...............sun......................No accomodation required 32. Screamer + 1.........Sat & Sun.............19th May (Sat) 33. Sparky350z + 1......sat & Sun.............19th (sat) booked 34. ccoxyy +1.............Sat & Sun.............No accomodation required 35. gort.....................Sun....................No accomodation required (drive only) 36. ioneabee...............Sat.....................Friday/Saturday - accom reqd (18th booked)
×
×
  • Create New...