Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. god you lot are bloody helpfull lately winding the window down gives me the backing track to Radio 2 jingles
  2. hmmm - never a truer word said in jest
  3. How come then the Radio 1 info is coming through ?
  4. I'll try Jeremy Kyle - might get more sense
  5. nobody I know uses "boyo"
  6. tried re-tuning - no change
  7. ok - so switched to radios 3 and 4 and unfortunately they're mainly talkies, symphonies, discussions and plays - so doesn't really help so back to Radio 1 - decided to perform a home lobotomy 1st as it would be less painfull and hey ho, it keeps up with whats being played - even though I couldn't understand what was being "sung", the general gist from the presenter seemed to be there, even though it was utter drivell Does that mean then, that my system is working fine but the professionalism of Radio 2 is slipping ?
  8. and to add to this - local authority Building Control WILL pursue and prosecute people who mess with gas fittings who are not gas safe registered Also, a building control officer in Scotland will earn around £27-£32k a year, that's around £115 a day, minus tax, insurance etc. also they need to study four years at uni, living of a loan they need to pay back at 11% of there salary after there first £15k, then they have to complete x amount of years working and studying for there professional exams. And a joiner wants £300 cash in hand for a days work. I like you ............. alot
  9. thing is...................it used to work for every track
  10. I tried Radio 1 ...................... but didn't last more than a few minutes :lol:
  11. I know I may be considered an old fart here - but I listen to Radio 2 and on the whole enjoy it !!! On the post 2010 370 GT's the radio gives a scrolling message identifying the show and whats actually being played - however for the last couple of months mine has stopped showing the track being broadcast and sticks on one that may have been broadcast a couple of hours ago ?? !! can anyone confirm if this is my issue (ie a setting somewhere), or a broadcast issue thanks
  12. and to add to this - local authority Building Control WILL pursue and prosecute people who mess with gas fittings who are not gas safe registered
  13. My neighbour is a plumber .............. oops, I mean heating engineer..... and he has openly admitted to me that his fees have been (in the past ???) based on the house, the car, the appearance etc of the customer
  14. we're being over-run by sprinkles...........in a good way welcome along
  15. I quit watching at half time - 'cos it was driving me nuts - it was 3-30 looks like I should have stuck with it
  16. I'd just like to have a £100K
  17. Burgers...................someone mention burgers ?
  18. No - it'll make 'em shout louder how hard done by they are
  19. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2270247/ITV-This-Morning-Couple-living-17k-handouts-say-working-minimum-wage-unfair.html#axzz2Jq7aifYR I rest my case
  20. I have to agree with this - having been in many "houses" where the "occupants" are lazier than your average active sloth !!!!
  21. really like that anyone got a spare £100K - - no, ah well, me neither
×
×
  • Create New...